American Farmers Markets discovers local Farmers Markets across the United States. Through advanced location-based technology and an extensive Farmers Market database, American Farmers Markets guides users directly to organic, locally-grown, farm-fresh food.
Farmers Markets enhance and sustain your local community and landscape, providing a vibrant gathering place for purchasing fresh, local, healthy, organic, nutrient-dense food. Farmers markets are also unique junctures where farmers and shoppers can meet and discuss seasonal recipes and interesting products. Given the overwhelming benefits of Farmers Markets there's a downside. Farmers Markets are intrinsically hard to find.
- Geolocalized Information: updated exact locations of local Farmers Markets.
- In-app search: zero-in on your location and search for Farmers Markets near you.
- Crowdsource Information: send messages concerning inaccurate or incomplete information directly to the server. American Farmers Markets uses this information to consistently update its data base and provide the most accurate information possible.
- In-App Directions: obtain specific step by step directions from your location to the Farmers Market of your choice.
- Badges and Social Media: check-in at any listed Farmers Market and American Farmers Market monitors your activity. Badges will be unlocked as your activity increases. American Farmers Markets also allows you to instantly update your favorite social media sites, encouraging others to embrace a healthy, environmentally-conscious lifestyle.
- Market Schedule: view updated schedules for each Farmers Market.
Using American Farmers Markets will increase your health, help sustain the environment, and make shopping more invigorating and informative.
New features are coming soon.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Adapt the UI to iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful app!
Developer Response ,
Something I’ve needed!
I travel around the states a lot and have been trying to get into a groove of helping out with whatever community I found myself in by using their farmers markets instead of typical stores in the areas. With this, I’ve been able to easily track down markets where and when they appeared. It’s incredibly helpful and saves time from trying to search on the web for them.
Update Keeps it Fresh
I just moved to California, and, before moving here, I’d heard stories about Califonia’s enriching fruit and vegetables, but with the American Farmers app my expectations have been exceeded. I’ve been eating so much fresh, organic produce, I feel as though I live on a farm.
The developer, iNVASIVECODE, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iNVASIVECODE, Inc.
- 10.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © iNVASIVECODE Inc.