American Farming gives us what we want in a farming game: Big Equipment, Big Fields, and American Buildings, all based on American Map! With real-life Brands such as Case IH, Versatile, Unverferth, Brent, Landoll, and many more! And livestock operations, including Cow/Calf Farm, Cattle Feedlot, Farrow to Finish Hogs, and a Big Dairy Farm! All spread across 1,000+ Acres!
Choose between two different Starter Farms and work up to a Big Farm!
- Choose from 75+ different vehicles & implements
- Customize your tractor to your liking with model sizes and tire options
- Tractors as large as Case QuadTrac 600 & Versatile DeltaTrac 620
- Big Implements like a Landoll 60ft Field Cultivator, Case IH 36 Row Planter
- Old Tractors like an International 1206 and International 1066
- Big Grain Carts such as the Balzer 2850 or Brent 2596
- ATVS & Dirtbikes to get around on the Farm
- Lowboy Trailers & Gooseneck trailers to haul equipment
- Realistic AI Workers
- Full Controler Support
- Tilt Control
- Full Tutorial & Help Menu
- Full Character Customization with 35+ different clothing options
- Farrow to Finish Hogs: Start with piglets, raise them to Hogs
- Cow Calf: Feed the Calves out till they turn into a Yearling, and then finally a Steer
- Dairy: A complete Dairy farm with Calfs, Heifers, and Cows
- Liquid Manure can be injected with the Balzer Manure tanker to provide N, P&K
- Solid Manure can be spread with the H&S Spreader or Meyer Spreader
CROPS & FERTILIZER
- Corn, Soybeans, and Wheat
- Realistic grain drying at bin sites
- Crops require fertilizers: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Multiple forms of Nitrogen such as NH3, 32% UAN, Urea, Manure
- Realistic fertilizer optimization by rotating crops
American Farming! Download Now!
For Terms of Service, visit the SquadBuilt FAQ- https://squadbuilt.com/faq/
Case Steiger Quadtrac 715 has been added to the Big Equipment Pack!
Bug Fixes & Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A great game, perfect competitor 👍🏻
Have a couple hours on a save since release and I’ve got to say I’m very impressed and pleased with the game! It might be a little much but it is overly worth it, it does have DLCs but most of them right now are cool clothes for your character, off-road toys, and a big equipment pack. None are necessary unless you want extra fun, the big equipment pack tools are big better but base game tools are great and the vehicles in the pack are just a different version/look of what there is base game, no difference in power. Still can rock big fun equipment without the dlcs and be the best! 🤘🏻Seeing and hearing the already great success of this game makes me excited to see what else they have in store for us. These are great developers that are hard at work and deserve the reward of what they’ve made!👑🏆 I see this as being a great competitor for Farming Simulator, it has some stuff that FS in all years doesn’t have base/dlc/mods all platform at least. Love the brands and equipment it has to offer, can’t wait to see more and what’s next. I love FS and have played for years but it is nice to see there are other choices that are high quality with a company that cares and listens. Definitely will be keeping this game close, nice and such a great game and would highly recommend to those who love farming or want something a little different FS wise. Awesome game and great job devs and happy farming!! 😁🚜
Best game In the category “farm”
I love the game graphics are super good fort the first ever version of the game. It is super realistic, other than a few things; pigs are all good ready to go that is super realistic; cows, so chaff is used for dairy cows, you can use chaff for beef cows it really isn’t that realistic if you could find some type of way to get “cake” is what we say down here in the south area of the USA; you could do more maps like how the main map is Iowa and then you could do like Texas or Oklahoma for cotton ( but the machinery has to be green ). And like kansas for wheat all that stuff I mean if you want to do potatoes in Idaho be my guest. NEED a fuel trailer I was planting then I hired a worker and then it ran out of gas. I figured out how to fix it but still, we need a fuel trailer. Oh and make the DLC prices for the dirt bike and the heavy equipment DLC like lower it down it will be a lot more fun of a game if you would have cheaper prices on the DLC. But other than ALL this pretty good, cool, great, fun, awesome, little bit pricey game
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review Big Country! Glad you're enjoying the realism of the game. We will for sure be looking at adding more and more DLC to the game! State Maps would be really neat also!
Fun, expensive game
This game is awesome. I found it after a long hiatus from the farm simulator game series, which is made by the same developers. This is a great rendition of a farm simulator game for mobile, including the most classic parts of the farm sim series into an app. It’s fun and fulfilling. BUT the downfall of the game, which is most likely in its infancy of a long line of updates, is the money component. To authentically play this game, it takes many many hours of play time to grow your basic farm they start you with, to a larger farm. To play the game without spending USD to purchase in-game money is too time-intensive. It took me about 20 in-game hours to buy the next field from the basic pig farm for around $72,000. While I understand the developers need to be paid, and in game purchasing is a revenue net… Playing the game legitimately, which is how I prefer to play, is too time consuming for the regular person to be able to grow a farm from scratch to actually affording the big tractors, etc. On top of that, I eventually did buy in game money, which resulted in a loss of interest in my authentically grown farm. Just hoping that growing a farm legitimately becomes more feasible for the average mobile user.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SquadBuilt Inc
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SquadBuilt Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 750,000 $4.99
- Truck Pack $4.99
- 2 Million $9.99
- 150,000 $1.99
- 50,000 $0.99
- Offroad Pack $3.99
- BIG EQUIPMENT $6.99
- 10 Million $19.99
- WESTERN PACK $2.99
- All Clothing $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.