Bank safely and securely with the American Heritage Credit Union Mobile Teller App. Manage your accounts, make transfers, deposit checks, pay bills, manage your debit and credit card controls, monitor your credit score and more, from anywhere.
Manage Your Accounts
• Apply for loans and credit cards, or open another account
• Review recent transactions and initiate new ones
• Deposit checks from anywhere
Payments Made Easier
• Schedule and edit one-time or recurring transfers
• Enroll in Bill Payer from the app to manage ongoing Bills and schedule payments – both one time and recurring
• View Digital Statements & Notices
• iPad multi-tasking so you can split your screen and use another app at the same time
• Call, message, or video chat from the app to speak with an advisor
• Find nearby ATMs and branches right from the login screen
Safe and Secure
• Log in fast with Touch ID or Face ID (depending on your device) for extra security and ease
• Freeze/Unfreeze your credit and debit cards to temporarily lock them yourself
• Set authorization limits for cards
• Add travel notices for your account
Your savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Touch ID or Face ID available for specific devices only. Mobile eDeposit available for qualified members only
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Much better than the last one
AMHFCU’s previous app was about 10 years out of date. The desktop website still is. At least this new app is a bit more modern feeling and seems to work well.
It’s too bad the credit Union has no way to issue an ACH transfer _into_ your account from an external source, only out. (Or maybe it’s vice versa. Point is it doesn’t go both ways. Like my Alliant CU account does. With no fees, and better interest! With free ATM reimbursement!)
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing a streamlined banking experience, and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal. – H
I remember the older version of this app. Let’s just say this is a major update from before. This system is much better, and more option to do things mobile are here also. Finally AMHFCU is keeping up with other banking mobile systems.
App is great, more modern
This app is so much more in date compared to the previous American Heritage app. I do love it and all the features, however I do wish that the current balance was big and bold as opposed to the available credit/available balance. Sometimes I look at the available balance/credit and assume that’s what is owed, because a lot of banking apps emphasize what is owed—not what is available.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Heritage FCU
- 87.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © AMHFCU