AmericasCuisine, The Culinary Encyclopedia of America, now offers an App packed full of listings for thousands of restaurants from cities across the nation, from Anchorage, Alaska to Sanibel Island, Florida. Every restaurant listing includes menus, photos, restaurant amenities, reservation capabilities and GPS directions to help mobile diners find the best meal in the city. Using advanced search options, pick your restaurant by name, location, cuisine type or meals served with the search option. The AmericasCuisine App is supported by AmericasCuisine.com, a Nationwide Dining Guide that diners and travelers have learned to trust over the past 20 years.
New Features of the AmericasCuisine App include:
• One-Tap Reservations - to Easily Find Restaurants that Accept Electronic Reservations
• Thousands of High-end Restaurant Listings in Cities Across North America
• Real Current Menus Approved by each Restaurant
• Extensive Search Options
• Read extensive restaurant descriptions
• Photo Galleries
• Social Media Sites for each Restaurant
• Specials - We collect each and every new social media post through Facebook and display them all on one simple page for users to know what's happening in your city.
Updated daily, AmericasCuisine is continually growing, adding more cities and more restaurants, and is a great resource for travelers and locavores alike.
• Various bugs have been fixed
Ratings and Reviews
National restaurant reviewer
A great app when traveling. I use it all of the time as I travel. It even works in Alaska!
I used this app in Charlotte and it was awesome!!! I ate at Rooster's uptown and had no complaints.
Dining app for travelers
I found this to be a very good tool for the traveler. They need more cities but the functionality is excellent. When I go to Charlotte or Indianapolis, the search capabilities give me plenty of choices of excellent restaurants. The directions feature is simple and perfect. It is geared more to the upper end diner, so don't expect to get overwhelmed with fast food or fast casual. Also, no reviews, which I am personally sick of! 5 out of 5 for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.