Amerifit helps you lose weight, track your progress, and eat REAL food. The ONLY APP that is truly universal, Amerifit functions as well at home as it does at work or on campus. Scan a product barcode anywhere or QR code in your café to see what’s really in your food. Amerifit will also show you healthier alternatives!
Now including Health App integration!
- import your exercise info from other apps and devices
- export your meal nutrition data - calories, carbs, and more
Based on Fooducate, The BEST NUTRITION APP
• iTune’s Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Share your feedback with the community
AMERIFIT TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Amerifit analyzes information found in a product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium account)
Get the most out of Amerifit with these premium features:
—> Low-carb diet
—> Paleo diet
—> GMO warnings
—> Weekly health & diet tips
—> Priority support
—> No ads.
Subscription options: 3-month auto-renew ($2.99), one-time purchase ($8.99)
* Gluten & Allergies
—> Gluten-free diet
—> Uncover gluten and allergens in your food
—> Choose allergen free alternatives
—> Includes gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, and shellfish
—> Priority support.
Subscription options: 3-month auto-renew ($3.99), one-time purchase ($13.99)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- When your subscription ends, you can still use the app, without premium features
- You can always renew your premium features once your subscription ends.
Our website: www.AFVUSA.com
* Requires iOS 9 and higher
* Product analysis on US products only
Tens of thousands of new foods added.
Squashed a few bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Possibly one of the best apps known to man kind.
Not particularly satisfied but then again maybe that’s why it’s free.
So I have to record my workout after the fact? With Apple Watch and FitBit already doing this why not add the option to sync with those and the numerous others that already provide this instead of the end user entering the data manually.
The app is awesome but so foods take a while to scan. While some foods don't have the nutritional information and you have to send an email. But overall the app is amazing!
- Fooducate Ltd.
- 34.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2017 Fooducate, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Fooducate Pro $8.99
- Fooducate Pro $2.99
- Gluten & Allergies $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.