Amerigo is an enhanced file manager that allows you to manage and organize local and cloud-saved files.
It's the only APP that allows to link multiple cloud (DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Files) and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
For example if you receive an email, you can directly save the email attachments to one of the cloud linked in Amerigo, simply choosing "Save in files" in the action sheet.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud/local): you can for example have a virtual folder with all the files that belongs to a project but are stored on different cloud storage providers.
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
You can also add more than one account for each clouds to increase your space!
The integrated PDF viewer with enhanced annotation capabilities, automatically recognise common shapes and gestures, and allows to highlight paragraph by drawing a line over it.
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Spotlight indexing of all content in the app.
- Integration with the Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression (zip) and decompression (zip & rar) of any files.
- PDF editor with annotation, free-hand writing.
- Support for all Microsoft Office files.
- Simultaneous management of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Enhanced bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete and search suggestions
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- File archive with folders and subfolders capabilities.
- PIN to hide selected folders.
- Multi-tab fast internet browsing
- Private browsing mode
- Bug Fix and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
USED to be one of my favorites!
The “new version” of the app seems to be an entirely new app. The new audio player crashes with a regularity that makes it almost unusable, which is extremely frustrating to say the least. It also doesn’t download things with the same ease, and some file types seem to no longer be supported. The older versions of this app were fantastic. This one not so much. Please fix it (i.e. go back to the old one) or at least make this one work better and I’ll change the rating...
This app used to be great, but now ALL WEBSITES have downloads disabled. It claims that downloads are disabled to comply with that websites terms of service, but there are literally download websites (e.g:soundcloud) that let you legally download songs, that are blocked. You press the official download button on any website, and amerigo says it's blocked. The website lets, but amerigo doesn't. And then amerigo lies about it.
After update this is not the application I had and more like file manager which I could download better app than this one if you planned to change the app you could do it new app and let the old stay the same you make me happy after I saw the upgrade and very sad and disappointed after. and i used the app for last 10 years or more thank you for last 10 years.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IdeaSolutions S.r.l.
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013-2018 IdeaSolutions srl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.