Knauf AMF ARoom offers you maximum design freedom when planning wall elements. ARoom supports you in the realization of your creative ideas by transferring your planning into reality via Augmented Reality. Let creativity take its course and combine excellent acoustics with unique design!
The configurator works as follows:
After installing the app, you have the possibility to create a free user account. (If you continue without registration, you will not be able to save and export the designed projects later).
Once you are logged in, you can either start your own project or refine a template created by Knauf AMF according to your wishes. First, you define the wall to be designed including Deadspaces (e.g. windows, doors, radiators etc.) by entering the room dimensions. Then, you can start with the creative configuration of the wall. Select your desired elements from the wide range of colors, shapes and surfaces, and place them at the selected position in the room. Continue with the configuration until you have realized your ideas. At any time, you have the option of simulating your planning into the existing room using Augmented Reality.
You want to share your ideas? No problem, you can easily share your project with other users via the integrated sharing function.
When you have finished your planning, you can export the project as a PDF document and send it by e-mail.
- New possibility to measure the wall via AR mode
- Improved user flow in AR mode through animations and tooltips
- Undo and Redo function for the configurator
- It is now possible to select several elements at once (Multiselection - edit several elements at once, move, delete, change color)
- Automatic filling of the complete wall with the currently selected element.
- Automatic rotation if an element does not fit into the cell
- Free placement of elements on the wall without grid
- New and extra large element
- Improved color selection (Three last used colors, grouping by color groups, searching by color)
- Improved tracking by using newer versions of ARCore & ARKit
- Configurator now also available on iPad-mini
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.