Totally Offline Amharic Audio - FREE. Plus Tigrigna, KJV and WEB bibles
* Verse by verse Cross References - they work across all included Bible translations
* Highlight a verse(s), then touch the ZOOM-IN icon to see related verses for selection
* Chapter subtitles in all Amharic and Tigrigna Bible books, OT and NT
* Many section/ topic titles come with color-coded cross reference links to view in a mini-content window
* Cross references open without you leaving your current reading
* Now you can Search by: verses only, titles only, or verses+subtitles
* View your Bookmarks everywhere: search results, mini-content...
* Great tool for serious Amharic and Tigrigna Bible Study users, and beginners alike
* Select verses and Copy, Bookmark, and share to Facebook...
* Open app with a URL, send a links of a verse to your friends with the app, will open verse in app
* Search and add notes by typing in Amharic (if no Geez keyboard app)
* Track Reading History
* Chapter Notes: paste or type in Geez and/or Latin
* Track Reading History
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, SMS, Mail... (can be read on any device)
* Even use chapter Notes to to read text if you don't have fonts
* You can now open the app remotely using a link. Send a link to your friends who have the app through Facebook, messages. amharicbible://John/3/16, or amharicbible://John/3:16, amharicbible://43/3/16, amharicbible://1Tim/2:5/
We are grateful to Bible.org and the Ethiopian Bible Society, and to the many volunteers who typed up the Tigrigna Bible. KJV and WEB are in the public domain. We are grateful for the many users who continue to encourage us and send us typos - because of your contributions, the quality and accuracy of the app continues to improve - BLESS YOU!
This is a large app, it contains all OT and NT audio in compressed format - listen to any book offline, Internet not required. If your device has storage limitations, use our other Amharic Bible app (formerly known as Hiyaw Qal) which uses smart online audio allowing you to download a book at a time and listen to all its chapters locally. When you are finished listening to a book (specially to the large books like Gen, Mat, Luk, PSA), you can delete the temporary files using the popup.
For more info: visit WongelAdvocate.com (Living Word Gospel Ministry)
* Many text corrections (thank you Mesay, Elias D ...)
* A few design changes
* Fixed issues with Dark Mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great job. If possible I started praying you to add Hebrew and Greek
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.