Learn, Quiz, Repeat.
- This is a great tool if you are just starting out and need to learn about amino acids, or if you have lots of experience and want a handy reference with you wherever you go.
- Browse through each amino acid and learn about its specific properties. Use the provided diagrams to learn the functional group structure of all 20 amino acids.
- There are many data points available from Codons and Polarity, to Molar Mass and Density.
- 3D animated Ball and Stick, and Space Filling models; 2D Structure, Simplified and Functional Group images, help you learn the chemical structure of each amino acid.
- Test what you have learnt wherever you are.
- 8 quiz types (more coming): 2D structure, Functional group, Three letter code, Single letter code, Polarity, Essential, Simplified structure and Everything.
- Includes a free set of questions, then an In-App Purchase unlocks unlimited questions.
- Multitask! Take advantage of slide-over and split-view multitasking on compatible iPad models.
- This lets you look at your notes from class while you quiz your knowledge.
- Learn everything about amino acids, right on your wrist.
- Daily Amino Acid, a fun Glance to see a new amino acid every day and keep you motivated to learn.
Follow us on Twitter at @aminoacidguide or facebook.com/aminoacidguide for updates.
– Fix issue with viewing quiz images on smaller devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can you make a option that can switch the language of the namings?
The app is built to have two pains in the quiz section. The left side is to choose which quiz you want to take. The right is the actual quiz. However, if you leave the app mid quiz and then come back and select a different quiz, the second quiz opens up in the left pane. From there, you can't shut the two quizzes down to get back to the quiz selection menu on the left. The only work around is to clear the iPad memory and reopen the app, something that is unacceptable.
I really like the easy accessibility of this app. It's simple and has the properties of each AA (polarity, structure, letter codes, etc.) It even tells you if it's an essential AA and includes the codons for it. Overall, it's great for reviewing the AAs and for quick access information on them. !!
- Axton Pitt
- 87.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Axton Pitt
- In-App Purchases
- Quiz $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.