The last remaining memories fade away into darkness. Your mind is a mess and only a feeling of being hunted remains. You must escape. Awake... Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.
- Intel Processor.
- ATI/AMD or NVIDIA graphics card, no other types of hardware supported.
If your computer does not match the requirements, the game will freeze, crash or not run at all.
- Fixes various crash issues related to the added gamepad support in 1.3.
- Fixed being able to rebind the lean buttons.
- Updated launcher to correctly limit SSAO samples to 32x.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game ! .... but may not run on Catalina !
Starts off a little slow but as the story develops, the plot thickens and the atmosphere gradually gets
scarier. Plot is solid. Visuals are great. Music is topnotch. Puzzles are fairly difficult and there are plenty of them. For quite a few, I needed to get help online. I really like that the games can be saved whenever you want.
Overall a very satisfying experience and lots of fun too. Definitely recommend unless you already upgraded to Catalina. I dont think it works with that. I'm running Mohave and it worked great.
Very on edge of my seat….
This game is very dark and perfect if you want to be scared like me. OMG…It has a way of getting you scared quick. I have to keep telling myself that this is just a game. Its haunted and werid but in a good way. Now I will not be able to sleep. Great game.
One of the best games
They know how to do horror, the real way. I've played many games with more jumpscares and disgusting stuff but amnesia is the creepiest and most beautiful of them all. 500/5.
- Frictional Games AB
- 1.3 GB
OS X 10.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2010-2015 Frictional Games AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.