Create and discover live audio shows with music you love and unscripted moments.
Why get on Amp for music and live social entertainment?
* Be an aux hero. Discover new music from popular and niche genres to ignite parties and road-trips.
* Catch plenty of “Did you hear that?!” moments from raw, unedited shows.
* Connect with all kinds of creators. From friends to celebrities and athletes to artists.
* Call into shows to speak your mind on topics with hosts and their guests.
* Chat over songs and subjects with other listeners.
* Be the first to post. Clip and share standout segments as they happen.
* Enjoy hand-selected Replays to catch shows you missed, share them with friends, or relive a special moment.
* Find a good reason to swipe. Explore shows by categories like Top Music, what’s Most Popular and what's trending in hip hop and culture.
* No need to switch between apps. Save songs to My Music to keep a list of tracks you discovered any time on Amazon Music.
* It’s free and easy.
As a creator, you get to:
* Curate playlists from a dream library of tens of millions of licensed songs from major and indie labels at no cost to you.
* Go live from anywhere you and your phone are.
* Get creative and come up with original live audio shows that are a mix of talk, music and listener participation.
* Be 100% you. No filters or good hair days needed. With audio-only shows, bring only your voice, playlist and POV.
* Feel safe. Take and mute callers at your discretion.
* For Type A and B personalities. Pre-plan and schedule shows, or go live and edit your playlist on the fly.
* Get through opening show jitters by playing music you love while waiting for listeners to join.
* Amp up your promo with a dynamically generated poster to put on socials to get the word out about your show.
* Stay on top of your playlist. Keep your favorite songs on deck to play in your show with My Music.
* Earn rewards with Amp Creator Fund.
We’re constantly evolving with our community and introducing new interactive features to build communities and help everyone’s voice, big or small, be heard. And we’re just starting. So let’s go on this journey together — tell us how we can help improve your Amp experience at https://www.onamp.com/get-help
Amp is part of the Amazon family.
No more scrubs! Now when you’re listening to On-Demand Replays of your favorite shows but need to step away, you’ll jump back in from where you left off, making getting back into the show easier and more convenient.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Idea not the Product
Amp is Great!! The idea you guys bought to life to bring people together in a different way is amazing. The idea is great but the app on the other hand can be a lot better. Connection as well as the interface are your biggest issues right now. Connection keeps lagging or drops a lot when your out and about. The interface keeps freezing & shutting down makes it frustrating listening to a show straight through. The profiles need to be beefed up to put more information about ourselves or maybe a timeline to keep our audience entertained while we are offline. Airplay capabilities down the line would be awesome so we can jam on our tv’s as well. There’s a lot that can be done down the line & hope we get really cool updates down the line. I’m here for it and can’t wait to see what you guys bring to the table. Go AMP TEAM!!
Wonderful idea, poor execution
I am loving the idea of sharing my music tastes with similarly minded people and this app has a sensible idea to it with queuing songs and it has an impressive library to choose from! Engagement makes the wait worth it! But the wait is very hit and miss. With 20 minutes in your first show to play 3 solo songs while you wait, thats ample time to get people interested but it is hard to keep an audience as many may put it on and leave rather than engaging and asking for song recommendations to feel invested in the station.
I am having a hardware issue where my bluetooth devices don’t play music for me to hear with my people while i work on other projects like drawing or reading. It is defaulting to my phones audio very soon after starting a song and it makes it hard to get into the music myself when its just my phone speakers, and as though it is trying to play through a muffled speaker phone setting on my phone! No way that i can see to change it and may be a deal breaker if i cant rock out with my audience.
Smaller creators need to be the backbone
I love this app. I’ve had lots of fun doing some shows and creating playlists. But I don’t like how you can only play music when nobody is listening within the first 20 minutes. People are more likely to filter in and out than listen from start to finish. If I have waiting music playing when someone comes along, they’re gonna move on to the next show. It would also be useful if Amp could provide more advanced metrics for creators. Stats like total listeners and average time listening would be great for creators to improve their shows if they wish.
I’ve also noticed sometimes that my listener count will suddenly drop to zero even though people are still listening. Hopefully Amp can fix this bug soon.
The bottom line is that smaller creators need to be given some amount of priority. It’s great that some celebrities have come on board the platform, but the appeal of this app should always be that someone out there I don’t know has awesome music taste and is willing to share it with the world.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 223.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2023 Amazon Media Venture LLC