AmpKit+ transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
The paid AmpKit+ app includes 4 amps and matching cabinets, 10 pedals and 8 mics at less than half price.
• Ampkit Link, Ampkit Link HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• renamed some amps, cabs and pedals
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE: NO RESTORE PURCHASES OPTION!!!
PREVIOUS: There is no Restore Purchases option on iPhone Xs. I previously paid for ALL available and future items. I feel ripped off, to say the least!!! DO NOT BUY THIS APP UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED!!!
UPDATE: I contacted SUPPORT, and they responded with the solution. Though not at all obvious, their solution worked, and ALL PURCHASES WERE RESTORED!!! If you are having this same problem as I had, contact SUPPORT online directly, as I did, for the solution. SUPPORT promised to fix the RESTORE procedure in their next update. They called the current problem “a bug”. Considering that it has been a year since the last update, I consider the current RESTORE “bug” a major support flaw. I updated my rating from one star to three stars today, but will not give this App five stars until the UI is updated with an OBVIOUS FUNCTIONAL RESTORE BUTTON. It’s a matter of loyalty and respect for the customer, and it’s about doing good business. My best regards.
App is not bad but company is shady
Buy at your own risk. I bought tons of content in their other app Lick of the Day. I bought a new phone and iPad and they won’t let me install it on my new devices because I reached “device limit”. Sold my previous devices. When I try to contact support via the app or through their website they never respond. Been trying for 6 months. I’m sure they are happy to take the money and run. Do yourself a favor and find another product from a more reputable developer.
No Restore Purchase
Have iPhone XS. No option to restore purchases. Had everything unlocked and now only bare essentials available. Needs a quick fix please.
Update: seems the fix is on the bottom of the gear page as you slide it all the way up, you have to tap at the bottom of the screen in a very thinly sliver of grey. Purchases are now restored. Review back up to 4 Stars. This app is still great. I’d like to see an update sometime soon though.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- 223.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- D-Delay Pedal $4.99
- American Acoustic Amp $4.99
- AmpKit+ Unlock All Gear $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.