AmpKit+ transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
The paid AmpKit+ app includes 4 amps and matching cabinets, 10 pedals and 8 mics at less than half price.
• Ampkit Link, Ampkit Link HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• renamed some amps, cabs and pedals
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
UPDATE: NO RESTORE PURCHASES OPTION!!!
PREVIOUS: There is no Restore Purchases option on iPhone Xs. I previously paid for ALL available and future items. I feel ripped off, to say the least!!! DO NOT BUY THIS APP UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED!!!
UPDATE: I contacted SUPPORT, and they responded with the solution. Though not at all obvious, their solution worked, and ALL PURCHASES WERE RESTORED!!! If you are having this same problem as I had, contact SUPPORT online directly, as I did, for the solution. SUPPORT promised to fix the RESTORE procedure in their next update. They called the current problem “a bug”. Considering that it has been a year since the last update, I consider the current RESTORE “bug” a major support flaw. I updated my rating from one star to three stars today, but will not give this App five stars until the UI is updated with an OBVIOUS FUNCTIONAL RESTORE BUTTON. It’s a matter of loyalty and respect for the customer, and it’s about doing good business. My best regards.
App is not bad but company is shady
Buy at your own risk. I bought tons of content in their other app Lick of the Day. I bought a new phone and iPad and they won’t let me install it on my new devices because I reached “device limit”. Sold my previous devices. When I try to contact support via the app or through their website they never respond. Been trying for 6 months. I’m sure they are happy to take the money and run. Do yourself a favor and find another product from a more reputable developer.
No Restore Purchase
Have iPhone XS. No option to restore purchases. Had everything unlocked and now only bare essentials available. Needs a quick fix please.
Update: seems the fix is on the bottom of the gear page as you slide it all the way up, you have to tap at the bottom of the screen in a very thinly sliver of grey. Purchases are now restored. Review back up to 4 Stars. This app is still great. I’d like to see an update sometime soon though.
- Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- 223.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- D-Delay Pedal $4.99
- American Acoustic Amp $4.99
- AmpKit+ Unlock All Gear $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.