Amplidrive makes it easy to access and share files with you colleagues or external partners, is a solution to migrate your corporate file server to the cloud.
You can access files from anywhere, both online or offline. View files or share them easily with others. From a corporate perspective you can easily secure files by:
- Control where files are located
- Decide which rights each user has to the files
- Easily remote wipe a device, if it is stolen or lost
- Audit and reports
- Versioning and backup
As an user you will benefit from the following features:
- Browse your files and folders
- View, open and share files directly from your device
- Store files from other apps on your share
- Decide how long a file will stay on your device
- Decide how you will open or view a file
- Get access to files from external partners in the same App
- Always be in sync with the corporate file server
- Always have access to the latest version of the file
To use Amplidrive you will need an account with Amplidrive (Amplisoftware), please find more on our website.
- Added integration with Microsoft Office apps
- Fixed minor audio replay bug
- Amplisoftware Tecnologia Ltda Me
- 37.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Amplidrive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.