AMPLIFi Remote connects with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. Control your tone wirelessly, download free tones or share your own creations. Get tones that match songs in your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud.
Download FREE jam tracks and tones to get jamming right away. Explore dozens of tracks and tones in various styles: rock, blues, metal, jazz, funk and country. Each set of tracks comes with a hand-picked list of tones to play around with.
Apple Watch integration allows you to tune your guitar, access your tone library, search the Line 6 Tone Cloud, and control Master and instrument levels — all on your wrist.
Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi –all 70+ amps, 104 effects, 20 speaker cabinets using 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Download FREE jam tracks and guitar tones from the Music tab
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Control select features via Apple Watch
• Match the tones of songs in your music library
• Search thousands of user-created tones online in the Tones tab
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited tones in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Made for iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air® 2, iPad Air, iPad® (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini™ 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch® (5th generation)
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
Ratings and Reviews
Well you have to have an app via Bluetooth to modify tones, play backing tracks. problem is the bluetooth on the unit cuts out in a hour time the unit would lose connection for 20 seconds then come back for 45 seconds it does theirs in a loop. I have new brand new iPad I have iPhone 11 Pro Max.. doesnt matter both drop connection constantly. I can edit the tones and save them on the fx100 but i did like the backing tracks via Bluetooth but unfortunately this is not possible with the unstable Bluetooth connection 2 stars for idea/ effort 0 for execution
I've been messing around with it for about a week and this is what i think so far about the app. It's really easy to use. It's makes customizing your set up pretty fast. you can scroll through and try all of the different amp, speaker, and effect in a few minutes. It is a little quirky, but if you read up on the amp itself, it's pretty easy to get up and running again. Without the app you can't customize the amp at all... the best you can do is adjust your gain, bass, mid, treble and the amount of whatever effect is programmed on the selected channel. That's not the apps fault but it's kind of annoying. Also, i'm pretty old school and don't have a smart phone or a tablet. I use my wife's IPad when i use the app. It would be nice to see a computer version, or a version that is compatible with older ipod operating systems. So to recap, the app is easy to use but you can't do anything to without it.
It is great!
I don’t use this app too often. I have my go to tones on my pedal already. But when I do use it, it works great with my fx100. The only issue I have had with it is, sometimes when I search for tones in the line6 cloud it will just say “no results found”. But it is usually fixed by logging back into my account... I think it must be an account log out/de-sync issue..
For everyone saying their app crashes all the time. I’m wondering if you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Line 6, Inc
- 104.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Line 6, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.