AmpliTube Acoustic CS is a complete mobile tone studio for acoustic instruments. Powered by AmpliTube , it lets you practice, play and record with a collection of acoustic-centric virtual gear that offers world-class tone and sonic sculpting flexibility anytime and everywhere.
Build your own custom rig with up to 6 stompbox FX and an amp. You can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Designed for use with IK's iRig Acoustic mobile acoustic instrument interface, it provides plug-and-play sound thanks to a built-in calibration system that sculpts iRig Acoustic's EQ response to suit your particular guitar. With the two combined, you can get studio-grade condenser microphone sound from an interface that slips easily into your pocket.
AmpliTube Acoustic CS lets you play with amps and gear that are all tailored for acoustic instruments. You get 1 amp: "Solid State 1" plus a special stomp box “Feed Kill” that eliminates feedback with just a tap.
You can also expand your collection via in-app purchase: Turn your acoustic into a jangling 12 string with the "12 String" simulator, add some low-end with the "Bass Maker" or even change your guitar's body with the "Body Modeler." Both Solid State 2 and Tube amps and two EQ stomps are available as well.
You'll be floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube Acoustic uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop for Mac/PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
Like to loop? You can get creative with the new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. (Looper feature is available for in-app purchase.)
Need a drummer? Use the included Loop Drummer to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use the new 2-track recorder to record over backing tracks, or expand the studio section (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit and share your compositions via SoundCloud, FTP, file sharing or email.
Ready to perform? Live Mode offers an optimized GUI specifically for live use. See your entire chain at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
Control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional pedalboard with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, control effects and more right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Now you can get a taste of the first complete mobile tone studio for acoustic instruments!
AmpliTube Acoustic CS features:
• Intuitively create acoustic rigs with up to 6 stomps and 3 amps
• Includes 1 amp plus a special "Feed Kill" stomp
• Add more gear via in-app purchase
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• FULL version available
• Fixed audio glitches introduced with the latest iOS versions
• Fixed a bug introduced with the latest iOS versions that could alter the speed and pitch of recorded tracks
• General reliability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice tone . A bit basic .
But $9.99 for a guitar tuner .
I know its new but In apps pricing need to be more realistic,,
Poor headroom … distorts.
The iRig Acoustic is a very affordable pickup, and obviously intended to be a “gateway drug” for acoustic guitarist to by in-app purchases for this free app. Fair enough, but the pickup itself distorts horribly with loud or aggressive playing, especially on the lows and mids. I have returned mine for a refund, sad to say.
Interestingly, I have read reviews from some saying they get good quality recording from it. Others report the problems that I’ve had. So …. buyer beware. Make sure you keep your receipt.
Not user friendly
I tried this on an iPad (don’t know if it’s different on a traditional computer). You can’t toggle back to the home screen if you select an option. Also, you get next to nothing in the free app... in my opinion, not even enough to decide whether you like it or not. Finally, there is no way to preview anything they want you to pay to add (amps or pedals).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 494.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2002-2023 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- 12 String $4.99
- Tube $4.99
- Body Modeler $4.99
- Acoustic Graphic EQ $4.99
- Bass Maker $4.99
- Solid State 2 $4.99
- Recorder + Studio $24.99
- Looper $14.99
- Acoustic Parametric EQ $4.99
- All Style Packs 1 & 2 $29.99