Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube CS gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
What's New in v4.12.0
- Added New Bass Collection available for purchase. This adds 4 new Bass Amps & Cabs and 2 pedals dedicated to bass!
- Added a Volume Pedal, free to all AmpliTube users!
- Updated All-In 2021 Bundles
- Fixed an issue with audio files not always appearing after importing via Song page
- Fixed a potential crash from improper loop points set in Song page
- General reliability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This thing is mostly fun, with some ok guitar sounds. Its cumbersome to use to learn songs and/or jam along with anything. As a tool, it’s clunky, but still has some utility. Feeling a little hesitant to purchase items in app. I’m really disappointed and a little burned at how terrible the one amp (57 Fender Deluxe) I did buy is. I really dont want to take the gamble again, and honestly the plug ins that come with the app work goos enough. Any other sound modifications I can dial in well enough by running my pedal board through this.
Need Access to the Older Version
Ok, I was forced to download the app because the older version no longer works with the new iOS. I use it all the time, it works great, just like before, no issues, but my question is:
What can be done to gain access to my songs stored on the deprecated app?
I have tons of data still stored on my phone which I can no longer access because the developer has not updated the app to work with iOS 11. I hesitate to begin recording on this new app for fear that next year I will be forced to update again.
Can a utility be created to import the old data from the older app?
Beware of all things ik multimedia if u use iPad
Falsely advertised as being compatible with iPad Pro 3rd generation. I invested $200 in irig keys 49 , plus $30 for a power supply, plus $30 for a dongle adapter to connect the keyboard to the iPad 3. It simply doesn’t work. All that free software, I can’t download it from my registered ik multimedia account. I can pay $$$ for the apps of course. But even the free app like AmpliTube doesn’t work because neither my iPad Pro or my iPhone X recognizes the keyboard. Wasted money and time because irig keys 49 falsely claims to be compatible with iPad Pro 3rd gen.,,,,,.....at very least. You got me once ikmedia,.........I’ll never be back as a customer and will forever dissuade anyone from buying your product. Also, customer service is non existent if they know you are using an iPad Pro.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 811.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2002-2021 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX $19.99
- Metal amp $4.99
- Overdrive $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.