Antenna's unique 'swipe from anywhere' navigation makes browsing on your iPhone or iPad quick and easy
• Cellular data download limits
• Never ending reddit style page loading
• Post actions: upvote, downvote, comment, save, hide, open in web browser
• Sync visited links with reddit gold (see option in reddit preferences)
• Full reddit markup support with embedded links
• Collapsable comments
• Easily identify original posters comments
• Embedded youtube, image, imgur album, and gif viewer
• Recently viewed posts
• Multiple login support
• Share to email, twitter, facebook & readability
• Comments sort and limit options
• Passcode lock
• Spoiler text support
• Default browser can be set to Safari or Chrome
• Order your subreddits
• Bold / Italics formatting for and comments or self text threads
• Marking duplicate posts across pagination
• Swipe left contextual options menu
• New message notifications
• Reply to private messages and comment replies
• Night mode
• Hide read items
• Navigate through images and OP replies in comment threads
• Read later services : Pocket, Readability, Instapaper
• Shortcuts to saved subreddits with sorting, searches, users and more
• Thread submission & imgur upload
• Synccit.com for syncing clicked links
• View users history of posts / comments
• Edit posts and comments
• Auto switching to night mode
• Custom text size and fonts
For feedback please visit /r/antenna
reddit alien logo is trademark owned by Advance Magazine.
Antenna is advertising supported, by installing you agree to the potential data collection by third party service admob (https://www.google.com/admob/) if pro is not enabled. Pro version has no advertising so data collection will not occur.
- Fixed crashed when loading some linked videos
Ratings and Reviews
So many problems but I only ask for one fix
There’s so many problems, the memory leaks where the app will start to slow down after a decent time of use and constant crashing whenever a post links to something else. But these have been persistent issues that I’ve learned to deal with and seemingly doesn’t look like they are ever going to be fixed.
There’s one issue that does seem easy to fix, where videos continue to play audio after leaving the post, only to be stopped by going into another post and leaving that one. Please fix this one. Let me know if you need help because it has been like this for about a year and it’s really irritating
Developer Response ,
If you email support with the steps to reproduce your issue, it will probably get fixed quite quickly. This has no information available to be able to reproduce the issue and fix it.
YouTube videos can be stopped quite easily and they do not continue to play
Too many bugs to use
Long pressing or hard pressing on a post or image always crashes the app. If you are reading a long text post and hold your finger on the screen for more than 2 seconds it crashes the app. Viewing a single subreddit with a lot of images posts slows down and crashes the app. It could be incredible but the devs care more about patching in iOS dark mode than making th app usable.
Undisputed best reddit app
I have used tested every viable app in the AppStore to find which has the best reddit experience and I have to agree that this app in particular has won that title. From the super easy interface to the simple- but useful functions, this app accommodates all types of lurkers, posters, moderators, etc. I have been using this app since the launch for a reason and I can say that it won’t be changing for a while as far as I’m concerned. It works!
- Alistair Leszkiewicz
- 50.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 A M Leszkiewicz
- In-App Purchases
- Pro upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.