Amsler 3D 12+
Shemesh Health Solutions PTY Ltd
Designed for iPad
Amsler 3D - draw anomalies on iPad and track trends on 1 report
The most advanced Amsler Grid available.
• Guided voice prompts to ensure you are using the test correctly.
• With your finger draw on the grid exactly where you see anomalies occur.
• Each drawing gets saved with the date time, and your comments.
• Press one button to email your doctor a beautifully crafted PDF file with all your anomalies on one image for all your tests.
• Each anomaly is drawn in a different color. Dates and comments are color coded to show a complete history of your anomalies.
• white grid on black background
• red grid on black background
• black grid on white background
• Fixation diagonals
• Centre dot blink to assist to keep eye positioned correctly
• Right Eye, Left Eye Buttons.
• Save your name, date of birth, doctors name, doctors email address once. Emails are then automatically sent to your doctor, without needing to input all the details.
• Automatic report generation to your doctor
• On examination of this report, the doctor can easily communicate back to the patient, if the doctor notices some change that requires urgent attention.
• Designed to be used either at home by a patient or by a doctor. A doctor could use this as a pre examination procedure.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
The developer, Shemesh Health Solutions PTY Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shemesh Health Solutions PTY Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Shemesh Health Solutions PTY Ltd