9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.
General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used M-Trips for many cities and it always make my visits all the better.
Just spent 3 days Amsterdam and this app was great. We used it to set up our days of sightseeing. It worked out the route to get us there and explained the basics about each point. You can even send a postcard of the points you visit. I would definitely use the App in other cities the have available in the future.
Poor transportation choices and a bit too much information
This is not an application you just pick up and use. It has a lot of options tied together as selected and a lot of navigation buttons and selections. Just trying to use the GPS map was a challenge. If you take time to make it what yo want, remember all those options, it can be molded into a very personal application. The three stars are for the complicated app navigation. Also, it used subway stops as navigation references instead of street cars. Amsterdam, the centralized city is mostly street car stops and numbers. The one or two subway stops are far from a lot of the points it tells you to use them for.
- mTrip Inc.
- 93.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 mTrip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.