Looking for Cannabis in California? Amuse delivers the best products safely and conveniently, from your fingertips to your doorstep, at the best price!
At Amuse, we believe cannabis is for everyone—flower to the people! Whether you’re a first-timer, a social smoker, a seasoned stoner, a ganjapreneur, a medical user, or someone in between, shopping should feel (almost) as good as consuming! That’s why we ensure a safe, reliable, convenient, inclusive, and 100% compliant cannabis experience for our customers (and our delivery drivers!)
Did we mention deals? Check back weekly (or daily!) for new deals to discover your new favorite brands!
How it works:
1. Shop California’s widest selection of cannabis products from your favorite brands at the best prices.
2. Check out and choose the delivery window that works for you—get it ASAP or schedule in advance.
3. We’ll verify your account—totally private, totally safe.
4. Sit back and enjoy stress-free, on-time delivery.
Amuse is proud to serve Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose, with more areas coming soon!
Amuse carries the best products from the top cannabis brands including STIIZY, 710 Labs, Pacific Stone, Old Pal, Claybourne, PLUS, Leune, Foxy, Papa & Barkley, Select, Pax, and more! All products are lab tested and guaranteed authentic.
What's new? Not much, what's new with you? Just kidding, we have fun here.
Okay, now you can share products with all your loved ones, so puff puff pass me along to your friends. And have you noticed my pretty new icon? Aren't I pretty?
Ratings and Reviews
I have ordered 3 times in past few weeks since first review, I absolutely love Amuse🙏💚
I wrote a review after I had only two deliveries but I have since ordered at least 3 times in the past 30 days and will place another order I’m sure before April 20th. I have grown to love amuse more and more. As I got away from the sessions around Los Angeles where nothing is really tested as it has to be coming from a delivery service such as amuse. Having that extra knowledge of the product, and knowing exactly what is in it, it does put your mind at an ease. I am quite surprised to see so many negative reviews, mostly regarding a glitchy app, which, I believe, every single person has encountered as even I have had trouble trying to get an item out of my cart. Honestly, the app is the only thing that can be complained about and it’s not really even the customer serivice department, that’s more of an IT issue, which comes into play when companies this size do automation. I just love the convenience, the selection, and the deals. I missed out on the “cool dad hat” by 1 day! Lol I sat on the order overnight as I stated and that happened. Totally my fault. But I give Amuse nothing but praise! They really do make up for that tax with their deals that are constantly being updated. Thanks Amuse! I am expecting the driver today in fact between 7-8! I placed the order the night before, I highly recommend if you cannot decide as you can always cancel and edit order. See you soon Amuse!
Developer Response ,
Hey MrMojoRisin4201! Thank you for taking the time to drop some love and a 5-star rating! Providing our customers with a superior delivery experience is our #1 goal and we’re thrilled to hear that we’ve done so! If you have any friends or family that would enjoy Amuse, make sure to sign up for our referral program at amuse.com/referrals and earn $40 for every new person who completes a delivery. See you soon!
This app and company is a joke
If I could rate zero I would. I have been using this company for delivery on and off for about a year. I swear every single time there is some kind of issue. The order is incomplete or incorrect, there is a delay of OVER AN HOUR, things are broken or tampered with. I had honestly decided not to use this service for my cannabis delivery anymore, but decided to risk it last night and am REALLY REGRETTING this now. They have my order, which I placed a day in advance, running over an hour late past the delivery window. There is NOBODY to contact as they only have a useless customer service robot, that is never working. I should not have to work this hard to contact a company that boasts being “customer obsessed.” Its a whole joke and I wish I could talk to a HUMAN REPRESENTATIVE to resolve the issues with my orders. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER use this app/company again, and I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone when it comes to cannabis delivery. I do however recommend the company Juva Delivery, Bento Delivery, and Smokeland Delivery instead because they actually know how to keep customers satisfied!!
Order never arrived…
1. Today no one showed up. My delivery time was scheduled from 5pm - 7pm (it’s 10pm now). I have to wait 5-7 business days for a refund.
2. Delivery arrives later than the scheduled time. Mostly arrives at the very end of the delivery time. For example, if my delivery is schedule for 5pm-7pm it’ll show up at at 7pm or maybe 8pm. Which wasn’t a huge deal for me, but sucked.
3. There’s no telephone number, so have fun with their automated chat if something goes wrong. I typed “where is my order” into their chat. The chat replied, “your order is due to arrive between 5pm and 7pm”. Well, that answer would suffice if it wasn’t 10:00pm. At least I was able to cancel the order that never arrived using their automated chat. Hopefully the full amount will be refunded, or that’ll be another issue.
4. You can try to reach out to them on Facebook. This is the best and fastest way. They respond on FB faster than an email to their support team.
5. I tried to work with this company. But tonight, they’ve lost a customer.
6. On another note, FB support was helpful once they replied. If something in your order is out of stock they’ll call you, and the customer service was a pleasure at that time as well. Nonetheless, this isn’t enough to keep my business. There are too many other cannabis companies in Los Angeles to deal with late deliveries or a delivery never showing up.
Everyone shouldn’t run a business, and Amuse is a prime example.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Open Road Delivery Holdings, Inc.
- 25.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Gaelic, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Open Road Delivery Holdings, Inc.