With a modern look and easy-to-use navigation, the Amway™ Business Center app is designed to help Amway Independent Business Owners manage their business on the go. Check PV/BV status, register new IBOs and customers, view downline volume, view action reports and more.
• An Amway ID (email address) is required to sign in.
• Using an Amway ID as a sign-on gives you more security and personalization options. If you haven’t already done so, create an Amway ID before downloading the Amway™ Business Center app. As new digital tools and apps are released they will also require an Amway ID. If you previously created a login for your BodyKey SmartLoss or Atmosphere SKY app, that is now your Amway ID and you can use it to sign in to the Amway™ Business Center app. For further assistance creating an Amway ID, please reference the Amway ID resource document on Amway Education.
• This application is only available to Amway Independent Business Owners. Customers should go to the Amway™ website or reach out to their Amway Independent Business Owner to place an order.
• A Wi-Fi or Mobile Data connection is required for this application.
• This application is not optimized for tablets.
• By downloading this app you certify that you have read, understand and agree to the terms set forth in the Amway Software License Agreement that is available via the link provided on this page.
• For more information about Amway, visit Amway.com
2.New look and feel of the app
3.Bug fixes and performance improvements
To make sure you don’t miss future updates to the app, be sure to keep your updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
When shopping there is no back button
When shopping there is no back button which is very problematic because when shopping in a category, for instance, vitamins and supplements, after clicking on a product to view the page with product information instead of just being able to go back I need to close out the shopping window all together and completely re-navigate back to the vitamins and supplements section meaning wasted time.
Not even worth one star
For a MOBILE APP-this is terrible. I have had to pull out my laptop every time just to order something because the app is NOT user friendly and is definitely not set up for a pleasant shopping experience. Just as Amway has said in response to ALL of the negative reviews-this app is designed for business support. I guess those of us not building a business anymore but still wanting to purchase the great products are low on the totem pole. I have had to jump through way too many hoops to purchase products. And recently trying to log in feels like trying to get into West Point-shame on you for not prioritizing customers and those that support your products. Your customers deserve a top notch mobile app. I was literally embarrassed to refer customers to the website and app when building the business. 14 years as a customer and I think I’m through. So long. I’m breaking up with you!
No back button/double login
As others have complained, there is no back button which makes the whole shopping experience very frustrating and time consuming. Also, why do I have to log in twice? The company is the same if I’m shopping or looking at my stats so why should I have to login twice? Moreover, why does it seem as if the app is like a website but in app form? It doesn’t feel like an app when shopping. It feels like an app when looking at business information but that’s about it. It was the same deal with the older version as well, it felt like a website with the appearance of an app. Lastly, why can’t I click on a product picture to enlarge the image? It’s inconvenient when I’m trying to show a potential client a picture of the box and can’t click on the product to enlarge the image.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you are experiencing issues with the Amway™ Business Center app. An update to the app was released on April 22nd that resolves the issue with the missing forward and back button in the embedded browser. When the new website goes live you will no longer need two sets of credentials to login to the app and website. If you would like to discuss your concerns in more detail, please call us at (800) 253-6500.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.