Introducing the improved Amway™ Resource Center app! This app is your one-stop destination, product information, business materials, and more. Stay up to date with the latest featured products and programs. Find exactly what you need fast with easy ways to search, filter, and sort. Then share product information with customers and business information with your team. It's another way to help you keep business simple!
- An Amway ID is required to sign in.
- Using Amway ID as a sign-on gives you more security and personalization options. If you haven't already done so, create an Amway ID before downloading the Amway™ Resource Center app. As new digital tools and apps are released they will also require Amway ID. For further assistance creating an Amway ID, please reference the Amway ID resource documentation on Amway Education.
- This application is only available to Amway Independent Business Owners. Customers should go to the Amway™ website or reach out to their Amway Independent Business Owner to learn more about Amway™ products.
- While not required, a wi-fi or mobile data connection is recommended for this app.
- This app is not optimized for tablets.
- By downloading this app you certify that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms set forth by the Amway™ Software License Agreement.
- For more information on Amway™, visit Amway.com.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
To make sure you don’t miss future updates to the app, be sure to keep your updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept, videos don't turn horizontal
This app would be good and actually resourceful, but lacking on some key features which makes it an unprofessional tool until it see's some TLC. The biggest improvement would be to allow the videos to gravitate and turn horizontal for a larger screen. Even after downloading a video it lacks this major feature. It's also easy to get a bit lost navigating it, I quickly had two videos playing at the same time and was confused on how to get back to the original video. The link to Nutrilite Supplement Guide doesn't work. This app seems to be going the right way with regards to organization, but in my opinion it could tighten things up as many of the main page links contain the same materials (videos, PDF's, etc). Good concept overall, just needs some improvements.
Can’t Download Videos
The app is awesome for viewing videos and having them all in one place.
Unfortunately, I can’t view any of the videos I download to my phone, though. Whenever I try to start them, the black screen and pinwheel show up, as expected, but the video never plays, even after leaving like that for 3+ minutes. I tried restarting my iPhone, but it didn’t help.
I’m also having trouble even streaming the videos, as they will buffer, play 10-30 seconds of video, then stop to buffer again. Perhaps these videos are too high resolution? Or are the servers overloaded? I’m in the Western US, so I can’t imagine that the servers are too far away from me. I can stream videos on other apps with absolutely no problems or lag, so it isn’t my internet connection.
As is, the videos are pretty much unwatchable on the app, either downloaded or streamed. :( I was really excited to see this app, so I’ll be happy to change my review to 5 stars once it is actually usable. :) Thanks for all you guys do!
Like really helping here
For a resource center it’s not really resourceful at all. I downloaded a couple catalogs and the next couple days I go back to it to use it...it’s doesn’t work it doesn’t show me anything same the with the rest of them, but not only that it’s SLOW!!!!!!!!!! 😩smh n the conversation card ? Part of the app was talking about some if you continue this site your card information can be stole by some hacker. Like excuse me 🤨 and why have the the resource center change it’s information after a couples or so like your not really help it’s taking forever to get anywhere
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.