It is an analog clock application that can also display a pendulum clock.
Changeable clock position and size.
- Indigo Blue Clock - Second hand ticks away the time
- White Clock - Second hand moves smoothly
- Pendulum Clock - Pendulum ticks away the time
- Custom Clock - You can customize the clock yourself
(In the Lite version, you can create up to 6 custom clocks)
Changeable background image position and size.
- Single Color - You can customize the color
- 10 preset background images
- Select background photo from photo library
- Status bar display switch
- Automatic sleep suppression
- Smooth Display selection (trade-off with battery consumption)
- Enlarging the background image (displayed on the whole screen)
- Widget display
This Free Version App displays Ads banner.
No Ads Version App 'Analog Clock - Pendulum' is in AppStore, too.
New - Now, you can create some custom clocks.
You can create custom clocks up to 6 by changing settings based on existing clocks.
The setting items can be changed relatively in detail about dial, date display, hands, pendulum and movement.
- Improved display of clock thumbnails displayed in detail settings of setting page.
- Clock thumbnails are now displayed by select clock and select widget of setting page.
- Fixed an issue where ads might appear in the wrong position after editing a custom clock.
RIPOFF: The Upgrade was a Downgrade
The August 14, 2019 “Upgrade” was really a Downgrade that fills the screen with ads and other options were removed. To essentially get back the old lite version, you have to pay $ 1.99 to upgrade to remove the annoying ads on the screen of the click. VERY DECEPTIVE TRICK, POSING AN DOWNGRADE AS AN UPGRADE. If you are on the lite version, DON’T TAKE THE UPGRADE....IT’S A DOWNGRADE!
Thank you for using and review the app.
In your review, I found a bug.
The bug was that the ad was displayed in the wrong place under certain conditions.
I will submit the modified version to Apple, so please wait for the release.