Simple open-source synthesizer example for iPad created by Matthew Fecher & Aure Prochazka. Created entirely with Swift and AudioKit 3
Learn more about AudioKit: audiokitpro.com/audiokit
Get the full source code now from the AudioKit website at audiokit.io.
Requires iPad Retina devices or above. iPad Air/iPad Pro for best performance. Works on iPad Mini Retina.
* 5-Voice Virtual Analog Polysynth
* Dual Morphable VCO Oscillators
* Dedicated Sub Oscillator
* FM Oscillator w/ Mod
* Beautiful Sean Costello Reverb
* Free-running LFO w/ 4 waveforms
* Multi-tap (Ping-Pong) delay
* 4-Pole Vintage Modeled Filter
* ADSR Envelope
* MIDI in for notes
* Detune Oscillators by Semitone & Hz
* Hold & Mono modes for keyboard
* Noise generator
* 8-Bit Crusher
+ Fixed Output Waveform Display Scope & other iOS 11 fixes.
+ AudioKit Synth One is now available in the app store. It's Free!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get sound working tutorial
Just tap the button in the filter section (bottom right)
Super functionality and easy to use
Endless fun especially for those who enjoy shaping sounds
Getting no sound on iOS 11
Otherwise seems like it would be cool.🤷🏾♂️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.