Analytic Rarefaction brings fast individual-based rarefaction to the Mac. You supply a data file listing the abundance of each species, and Analytic Rarefaction quickly produces a table of the expected number of species for smaller sample sizes. You also get estimates of uncertainty, including confidence intervals, that you can easily import into Excel, R, or many other graphing programs.
• runs natively on Apple Silicon and on Intel Macs
• now supports dark mode
• ability to cancel long rarefaction runs
• shows progress of the rarefaction calculations
• user interface improvements
• bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hunt Mountain Software
- 589.4 KB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Hunt Mountain Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.