Analytics Pro 2 is here. New features, new reports and a new design make viewing your Google Analytics™ data easier, faster and more enjoyable than ever. Contact Us via our Website if you have any questions.
● Create custom reports with manually set dimensions and metrics. 3 report types allow limited analysis options.
● Multiple Accounts and Profiles
● Day, Week, and Month dimensions to monitor trends
● Print Preview to configure reports before Printing with AirPrint or Exporting as PDF
● Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps
● Drill Down through your data
● More than 175 drill-down combinations allow deep insight into your data
● 65 Reports organized into 8 sections
● Customize the Reports Menu by selecting Favorites
● Website Previews help associate the reports with the website
● Isolate and examine subsets of your data with Segments
● Select the segment you are interested in and the report will filter the data for the selected segment
● The Summary and Dashboard reports provides a snapshot of user activity in 9 sections
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or a custom date range
● The Dashboard report gives you a snapshot of recent user activity presented visually with graphs and charts
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or for custom date range
● Some of the graphs are interactive, so that you can make comparisons, view the underlying data and toggle numeric/percentage values
20 Audience reports to understand your users:
● The Overview report shows Daily and Hourly trends
● The Countries, US States & City reports visually explore visitor location using maps
- Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your users are coming from
- Drill down on a location, such as country or city etc. to view daily, hourly, weekly or monthly trends
● The New City Map Report displays user location on world map
● The Location Report can be filtered by Continent, Sub-Continent, Country, Region & City
● Visitor Loyalty
● Browser, Browser Version and Operating System
● Screen Colors & Resolution
● The Device report identifies which sessions are from mobile, tablet and desktop devices
● Network Domain and Location
● Flash and Java Support
● Age Bracket
● Traffic Sources show where your users come from, including links that display the actual web page that your users came from
● Search Keywords
● Adwords Campaigns
● Keyword Positions
● Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/CPC, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks
● Ad Versions summarises Ad Content for each Campaign
● Monitor how users arrive at your website via a Social Network referral
● Data Hub Activity reports the activities where content is shared or mentioned on a social data hub
● Monitor Social Actions by Entity and Source
11 Content reports to understand interactions with website content.
● Top Content
● Top Content By Title
● Top Landing Pages
● Top Exit Pages.
● Site Search Keywords
● Site Search Categories
● Event Categories, Actions and Labels, with drill a down option to refine your analysis.
● Event Trending with daily trend of Events. Select a date to drill down for the selected day.
● Site Speed report
● Goal Starts
● Goal Completions
● Goal Value
● Goal Flow
● Summary Reports for Today, Yesterday or a Preset or custom date Range.
● Transactions Report with drill down to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day. Includes Quantity, Revenue, Tax, Shipping and Conversion Rate Metrics.
● Product SKU
● Product Categories.
5 App Tracking reports to display App analytics data
● App Name and Version
● Screen Name
● Landing Screen
● Exit Screen Name
● Crashes & Exceptions report.
You must have a Google Account with Google Analytics™ to use this App.
To contact us or to find out more, visit
Updated Google Sign-In
Ratings and Reviews
It's good but....
I don't like the way it always goes back to the very beginning after 24 hours or so. What I mean is it resets back to where you have to click on your account...then web info Etc. Etc. to access your account each time, can't it simply stay on the dashboard without having to keep on going through my account?....gees
Easy access to essential stats
I use this app daily to check how my websites are performing. All the important stats are only a couple of taps away. Another tap or two on the dashboard to drill down for deeper analytics. I greatly prefer this to the official Analytics app. This is an essential tool to help me manage my clients’ websites.
Why am I seeing ads for Version 3?
Paid for this app and now get harassed to download the next version every time I open it. Time to look for an alternative
- Thomas Blackburn
- 11.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Thomas Blackburn
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.