THE ANANDA APP
Enliven your spiritual life with daily inspiration based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda. Easily find events happening near you and discover the latest uplifting videos, blog posts and more from Ananda Worldwide.
KEEP INSPIRATION IN YOUR POCKET
- See upcoming events at your local center (where available)
- Watch videos from Ananda Worldwide
- See the latest spiritual questions answered by Ananda ministers
- Read inspiring blog posts
- Daily quotes from Living Wisely, Living Well by Swami Kriyananda
“Always grateful for the beautiful teachings and inspiration Ananda gives me everyday to support my meditation practice and devotion to Gurus.” —Colorado
FIND EVENTS NEAR YOU
Supportive friendships and satsang are an important part of our spiritual lives. Join fellow truthseekers for classes or community events at one of our 8 communities or over 164 teaching centers and meditation groups. Don’t have an Ananda center near you? Our vibrant Online Community events will soon be included in the Ananda App.
We’re still working to add events, blog posts, and videos from more Ananda locations. If your group, center, or community has these and they aren’t showing, let us know, or ask your center leader to get in touch.
“All the events I have attended so far have nourished my soul and helped me strengthen my relationship with the Divine. I look forward to participating in more events over the course of the future. Thank you Ananda!”
— Poornima Kadambari, Canada
WHAT IS ANANDA?
Ananda is a worldwide movement to help you realize the joy of your own higher Self through meditation and yoga. Ananda is based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda and was founded by his direct disciple Swami Kriyananda in 1968.
Ananda has grown to include 8 residential communities, over 164 teaching centers and meditation groups and a vibrant online community. Ananda provides places of learning, spiritual support, and fellowship to all sincere seekers.
“Ananda touches my life and heart every day... It is the most inclusive living path that continues to remind us that God is not out there but in our hearts.” —Walnut Creek, CA
We have many plans for future development of the Ananda App and would like to hear from you about what you’d like to see next. Just go to the Feedback section in the app and fill out the survey.
We’re already working on these next features:
- Events, videos, and blog posts from more Ananda locations
- Special content from Ananda India if you live in India
- If you wish, show events from Online with Ananda or Ananda India Online
- Bug fixes for any issues that you and others report
Do you have any questions or requests for features? We’d love to hear from you. Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now choose the source of your daily quotes! Visit the Experiments screen (behind the menu in the upper left) and give it a try.
This release also includes minor improvements to the design and experience of the app, especially on tablets.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ananda Church of Self-Realization
- 91 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2020 Ananda Church of Self-Realization of Nevada County
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.