WELCOME TO THE CRYPTO SHARING ECONOMY
The Anatha app is a new breed of wallet where revenue is continuously delivered to participants as ANATHA tokens.
It is designed from the ground up to elevate everyone—so as you do well, we all do well. One token at a time. The goal is to create a regenerative, bottom-up universal basic income (UBI) that can elevate all participants above the global poverty line.
GET IN. RECEIVE MORE ANATHA TOKENS.
Here’s how it works:
1. Purchase ANATHA tokens in-app with your credit/debit card, ETH, or BTC
2. Register your @name (an HRA or human readable address)
3. That’s it. With an @name, you are automatically in Anatha’s crypto sharing economy, called the Anatha Torus, in which revenue generated on the network is continuously delivered to all HRA holders.
4. Stake your ANATHA with no lock up to receive more rewards. See site for current rewards.
SIMPLIFIED TRANSACTIONS WITH @NAMES (HUMAN READABLE ADDRESSES OR HRA FOR SHORT)
When sending and receiving supported cryptocurrencies with other Anatha users, HRAs allow you to say goodbye to those long impossible-to-read alphanumeric addresses and experience a far simpler way to transact with cryptocurrency.
An HRA marketplace is coming soon. So grab your @names before they’re gone.
wANATHA (wrapped ANATHA)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
1. Purchase ANATHA tokens using credit/debit card, ETH, or BTC.
2. Create and manage multiple profiles in one instance — each with its own secure password and login.
3. Stake as much ANATHA as you want. One pool. No lock up.
4. Anatha Network Overview. View metrics and data about activity in the Anatha ecosystem — and see the Anatha Torus rewards grow and be distributed to HRA holders.
5. Customize and choose a theme that works best for you.
1. A marketplace for buying and selling HRAs between users. Users will be able to set selling prices or accept bid prices for HRAs they own and purchase or bid for HRAs they wish to own.
2. Language localization (supported languages will be announced soon).
3. A chat feature that allows users to communicate via their HRAs. Anatha’s HRA chat will be entirely decentralized and secure — which means that you never have to worry about any corporation gaining access to your data without your permission.
THE ANATHA ETHOS
We believe in the radical idea that economic systems should serve the people that participate in them. We use decentralized technology to create economic systems that are inclusive, generous, and regenerative. Our goal is for everybody in our system to be elevated above the global poverty line. While it may sound ambitious, we are working hard to make global poverty a disease we’ve cured.
The Anatha app is therefore much more than a wallet. It’s the gateway to the Anatha ecosystem, a decentralized blockchain ecosystem of financial and social applications, living on their own network, and returning the value created on the network to its participants, creating a self-generating universal basic income (UBI) to all who participate.
Anatha Network Update: TEMPORARY TX Fee Increase to Thwart Bot Attacks
Ratings and Reviews
Love the layout, very secure and fast sign up process, I use multiple wallets and this one is very underrated.
Is anatha a scam?
I learned about anatha last week after watching a video. I decided to download the app, create an account, and attempt to purchase coins. First issue occurred at this point. I received an error that USD to anatha purchase is not supported. There is no info regarding this in the technical specs or other info. I decided to then transfer some ethereum from another wallet into anatha and purchase anatha this way. The transfer was fine, my ethereum appeared immediately. The purchase of anatha appeared to be successful, but then I got a notice that said to be patient, it takes time for the anatha to appear in my account. I checked back the next day. Still not there. I checked the help section, it said to check the order history. The app does not provide an order history! I then attempted to log into the site from a computer, only to get an error that my user does not exist. I am using the exact credentials as the app! I finally found an email address because that appears to be the only way to contact someone for support. I emailed last week and have yet to receive a reply. My anatha is still not in my account. At this point I am thinking this might not be legit. Please be cautious!
Steer clear please!!
So I started using this a while back and I have to admit I didn’t do much research at the time. I transferred some crypto from another wallet and I was able to exchange it for Anatha to try and stake it. Problem. They took the fee but didn’t stake. Then they said everyone don’t do transactions right now. So I asked if I could get my fee back since I didn’t get any services. They only said “Your fee has gone to the Taurus”! Huh???
So I was done and tried to withdraw my funds. Hahaha!! You can’t! I can’t even turn my Anatha coins back into any other crypto.
So I’m other words: scam scam scam! Do not get stuck like me and deposit any crypto that you won’t be able to withdraw.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anatha, Inc.
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Anatha, Inc.