This app is freely downloadable, however an in-app purchase is required to unlock all the contents.
Some of the contents are always freely accessible enabling you to try the app properly.
"Anatomy 3D Atlas" allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way.
Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle.
The anatomical 3D models are particularly detailed and with textures up to 4k resolution.
The subdivision by regions and the predefined views facilitate the observation
and the study of single parts or groups of systems and the relationships between different organs.
"Anatomy - 3D Atlas" is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, physiotherapists, paramedics, nurses, athletic trainers and in general anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy.
This app is a fantastic tool to complement classic human anatomy books.
ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Musculoskeletal system
• Cardiovascular system
• Nervous system
• Respiratory System
• Digestive System
• Urogenital system (male and female)
• Endocrine system
• Lymphatic system
• Eye and ear system
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Rotate and zoom in each model in 3D space
• Filter to hide or display each system
• "Search" function to easily find every anatomical part
• Option to hide or isolate each model
• "Smart" rotation which moves the center of rotation automatically
• Transparency function
• Visualization of muscles through levels of layers from the superficial ones down to the deepest ones
• Show/Hide UI interface (very useful with small screens)
• By selecting a model or a pin, the related anatomical term shows up
• Description of the muscles: origin, insertion, innervation and action (currently only in English)
• The anatomical terms and the user interface are available in 11 languages: Latin,
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
(the full description of the muscles is in English only)
• The anatomical terms can be displayed in two languages simultaneously
• iOS 12 or later, devices with at least 2GB of RAM
• This app only works with iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad (5th generation) or later, iPad Mini (4th generation) or later
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Nice models, easy to use. Occasionally superficial muscles are located deep, and there’s no female model which is disconcerting. New updates include many new systems... would consider purchasing if they added the female model.
Great model, needs female model
It’s one of the best models available for this kind of app but I would love to see a female model as well. The attention to form and proportion makes this app ideal for artists looking for more than just the medical aspects. The muscles and bones are, for the most part, modeled better than any other app out there. I would like to see some refinement to the deltoid fibers and the size of the biceps is a little big when compared to the triceps.
It helped me a lot
This app is very helpful when I study figure drawing. Every student knows the anatomy is a very complicated thing to learn. It takes a lot of time. But this app can make it easier tremendously.
- Catfish Animation Studio S.r.l.
- 986.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Catfish Animation Studio S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- MUSCULOSKELETAL $13.99
- FULL VERSION $24.99
- UPGRADE $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.