FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience how the enjoyable, user-friendly style can help you with your Anatomy and Physiology course.
** Make Difficult Anatomy & Physiology Concepts… Incredibly Easy! **
Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy presents the vast, sometimes overwhelming details of anatomy and physiology in an enjoyable, user-friendly style. Featuring light-hearted humor throughout, the resource reviews core concepts and offers detailed coverage of every major body system along with with nutrition, fluids and electrolytes, reproduction and lactation, and genetics.
Take short quizzes at the end of every section to assess your strengths and weaknesses for that particular unit. Review detailed anatomical structures with helpful study card section.
• Light-hearted, whimsical, easy-to-understand presentation
• Hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations
• Coverage of every major body system
• Interactive ‘Quick Quiz’ section with NCLEX-style questions
• ‘Just for Fun’ section features word scramble and matching
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer / Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Updated icons and banners
* Interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Anatomy and Physiology Made Incredibly Easy.
Ratings and Reviews
$54 is a total ripoff
I bought this app thinking it had as much information as the book. It barely touches the surface. The quizzes are 3-5 questions Long and even though it states it has a pre and post quiz, they are the same exact quiz. I am truly disappointed I thought it would be like the 'made incredibly book' series.
Misleading offering it for free
Developer Response ,
We offer free downloads of our applications so users can preview the app before making a buying decision. For example, in the Topics index in the free preview you will be able to view the entire "Abdominal reflexes" record, among other free records.
Vague and Cheap
I would not recommend this to someone new to Anatomy and Physiology/Med Terms or someone looking for a 100% app.
This app, while accurate, does not teach anything, especially to students in med classes due to the lack of detail. It is however too advanced for non med students because it states terms that without prior knowledge, one would be lost.
This app is not free like advertised; there is a near mandatory in app purchase to obtain any course other than the nervous system, which lacks any level of detail.
So in other words this app serves as a med student review guide and is not even really free. This was a huge let down.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anatomy and Physiology 4e $54.99
- Anatomy & Physiology Made Easy $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.