Andas Compass is a mindfulness training program, based on daily meditation exercises. The exercises can be found in Finnish, Swedish, and English in this Andas Compass application.
In addition to the application, the program includes an electronic workbook and online lectures. You can order the program's material package from Andas’ online store at www.andas.fi.
Program duration is six weeks, and the workbook contains instructions for each week. The app and workbook help you to pause and reflect upon your experiences and insights – to become familiar with your own mind.
Mindfulness training has been shown to have profound effects on our mental well-being. It gives, for example:
- new ways to cope and perform under pressure
-ability for the mind and body to recover
- better concentration, time management, and memory
- ability to relieve exhaustion or anxiety
- ability to handle difficult issues or situations consciously
- ability to face others with respect and dignity
- better social functioning
- an understanding of one's own growth and learning
- improved self-knowledge
- ability to act autonomously and with self-respect.
The program provider is Andas Oy. Andas is a pioneer in bringing mindfulness and emotional intelligence to the business world and integrating them with business development. Andas programs and tools combine classroom teaching and digital tools with my own practice. Andas has one foot firmly in research, and Andas' coaching and results have been validated in many academic studies.
For more information, please visit www.andas.fi.
Breathe. Live better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.