A leading urology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Andrology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in urology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Andrology on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
sample issue, is included.
Andrology publishes basic, translational, clinical, and epidemiological research in all areas of andrology. This includes hormonal regulation, spermatogenesis, reproductive tract, accessory sex organs and external genitalia, sperm function and quality, prostate diseases including cancer, and male sexual physiology. Studies using mammalian and non – mammalian model systems and molecular and cellular investigations to understand male reproductive health and function in humans and important animal species are considered. In addition, guidelines in clinical andrology and andrology laboratory science, as well as ASA and EAA society information appear in Andrology.
Published issues feature Review Articles, Research Submissions, Brief Communications, Patient Education pages, and more.
Andrology is the official journal of the American Society of Andrology and the EAA.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Andrology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $229.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Andrology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $229.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Andrology (mobile only) $229.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.