Prepare to adventure in the most epic full scale multiplayer 3D RPG for mobile! Experience amazing detailed graphics in full HD. The battle of immortals has begun. Choose your side.
* Choose single or multiplayer mode. Team up with a friend and experience co-op multiplayer. Tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests or PvP duel to the death
* 100% open world. Complete free roaming. Go anywhere at anytime. Full 3D freedom of movement including 360 degree swimming and flight. Fight on land or battle in the air
* Fully customize your character in with unique detail
* Own pets that fight by your side in battle
* A variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from
* Detailed side quests and challenging bosses to defeat
* Advanced combat system featuring deadly melee combos, multiple ranged weapons and powerful magic attacks
* Real day and night. true in-game cycle of night and day on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full night and day cycle of 24 hours passes in the game world
* Advanced weather systems including heavy rainfall, snow, thunder and lighting
* Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items
* Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order
* 3 slots for multiple saved games and multiple characters
* Multiple language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
From the creators of “Earth and Legend” and “Crusade Of Destiny”.
** This is a full role playing game. The multiplayer option is only if you choose co-op play. No internet connection is required to play single player mode
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Earth and Legends 2 would be great
This game is great, good graphics (for a mobile device), decent gameplay, and has a good amount of playability. It crashes about every 10-30 minutes regardless of your device, but that isn't too annoying. The flying is a feature that makes the game a little bit boring, there's not a sprint button either. I like the game, but it would be awesome if the developers would either update Earth and Legends with new weapons and missions, or make an E&L 2. And just to put it out there, I'd say that the gameplay and amount of content are the most important. Good graphics are something that shouldn't be prioritized, especially for a mobile device. So if Earth and Legends 2 has the same amount of detail towards the graphics as the first one, I don't think people will mind, a game that doesn't crash is best.
The best angel game I've played!
I've been searching for a good game where you play as an angel and I couldn't have been more satisfied. Very fun spiritual and fantasy hack and slash RPG game.
I haven't completed everything yet but I like the gameplay and the flying mechanics and the graphics are beautiful for a mobile game! I can't wait to see the other areas of the game.
DVide Arts Inc. should make a game about a knight next with the same fighting mechanics and character creation where you can get different parts of armor, swords, and maybe a horse too.
Thank You DVide Arts Inc!
I've always loved DVide Art's games! So far I've only done a few quests and haven't noticed any technical problems. The game has great original ideas and pretty cool environments. The enemies are pretty cool too! I spent like 30+ hours on earth and legend. I just want to say I really appreciate what DVide Arts Inc. does with bringing immersive yet simple rpg games to iOS. Very excited about completing this game and I can't wait to see what future titles you're going to bring us! Please don't stop doing what you're doing!
- DVide Arts Incorporated
- 308 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © DVide Arts Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- 70 Soul Gems $2.99
- 250 Soul Gems $9.99
- 120 Soul Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.