The most epic full scale multiplayer 3D RPG for mobile! Experience amazing detailed graphics in full HD. The battle of immortals has begun. Choose your side.
* Choose single or multiplayer mode. Team up with a friend and experience co-op multiplayer. Tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests or PvP duel to the death
* 100% open world. Full 3D freedom of movement. Fight on land or battle in the air
* Fully customize your character in with unique detail
* Own pets that fight by your side in battle
* A variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from in a balanced economy system
* Detailed side quests and challenging bosses to defeat
* Advanced combat system featuring deadly melee combos, multiple ranged weapons and powerful magic attacks
* Real day and night cycles.
* Advanced weather systems including heavy rainfall, snow, thunder and lighting
* Multiple language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
** This is a full role playing game. The multiplayer optional. No internet connection is required to play single player mode
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Earth and Legends 2 would be great
This game is great, good graphics (for a mobile device), decent gameplay, and has a good amount of playability. It crashes about every 10-30 minutes regardless of your device, but that isn't too annoying. The flying is a feature that makes the game a little bit boring, there's not a sprint button either. I like the game, but it would be awesome if the developers would either update Earth and Legends with new weapons and missions, or make an E&L 2. And just to put it out there, I'd say that the gameplay and amount of content are the most important. Good graphics are something that shouldn't be prioritized, especially for a mobile device. So if Earth and Legends 2 has the same amount of detail towards the graphics as the first one, I don't think people will mind, a game that doesn't crash is best.
The best angel game I've played!
I've been searching for a good game where you play as an angel and I couldn't have been more satisfied. Very fun spiritual and fantasy hack and slash RPG game.
I haven't completed everything yet but I like the gameplay and the flying mechanics and the graphics are beautiful for a mobile game! I can't wait to see the other areas of the game.
DVide Arts Inc. should make a game about a knight next with the same fighting mechanics and character creation where you can get different parts of armor, swords, and maybe a horse too.
So far so good!
They've improved quite a bit since the last game. Graphics improved. And the free roaming world is quite better than the first, although you can't use the map and look at all the areas anymore, but I suppose that made it more exciting to know there will be areas you don't know are there. Though, it would be nice to actually see where the shops are located at on the map because it took a while for me to find them. Overall pretty good start though. Haven't gone half way through the game yet, so that's all I could say for now.
- DVide Arts Incorporated
- 294.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © DVide Arts Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- 70 Soul Gems $2.99
- 250 Soul Gems $9.99
- 120 Soul Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.