Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest is a classic point and click adventure game inspired by the best works of LucasArts and Double Fine Productions!
A lightning strike ignites a breathtaking chain of events, and a blogger follows the Grim Reaper to Hell.
Angelo’s channel suffers from a lack of likes and views. He needs them. At any cost. Deciding to record his journey to another world with the Grim Reaper, he hopes he can create the most trending, most liked, most hyped video of all time.
Unfortunately for Angelo, that world is Hell. And it’s inhabited by people with more than a few problems, who will need his help.
Make a visit to the Devil himself! But be careful because... well…you'll see.
In Hell, Angelo won’t be traveling alone. Even a blogger needs a sidekick.
What you can expect:
• Expressive and somehow slightly familiar characters
• A helluva great looking game with lots of levels, but no pixel art!
• Addictive and mind-blowing puzzles. This game makes you think (unlike other games)!
• Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above)
• Funny dialogue. A cocktail of humor and philosophy; delivered in snappy soundbites!
• Too much cocktails are harmful, so our lines are sophisticated. Making you smile and think at the same time by using only a few words (like now)
• You won’t forget these characters’ lines, even if you try. Each character has their own issues. (Who doesn’t have issues, right?)
• WARNING!!! There is a chance you’ll like it in Hell and won’t be scared anymore
Ratings and Reviews
This game is so well done! Finally, a point an click game developed by those who play this genre!
Humor is funny from the outset. An instructive tutorial is built right into the beginning of the game. Relevant objects are clearly identified and once you click on them and read the response (often funny), this object no longer gets highlighted, giving you more time to solve the real puzzle at hand. I LOVE this game!
Developer Response ,
Hello MATOTRON. Thank you for your kind words. This means a lot to the team!
We aren't good at marketing, so not many people played our game. But we did put our heart and soul into this game. And getting such feedback makes us happy.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dmytro Cheglakov
- 226.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Specialbit Studio. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.