Do you enjoy puzzles? How about a fun, high-quality educational puzzle game about angles that is accessible to first graders and above! Visit Angle Jungle today!
Angle Jungle was built by a team of students at Carnegie Mellon University's Entertainment Technology Center in 15 weeks for our client Pennsylvania’s Intermediate Unit 1. Angle Jungle has value to first graders and above, its primary purpose though is as a supplement for 4th to 6th graders learning basic geometry.
• Producer: Jun Wang, Xueyang Wang
• Game Designer: Jibran Khan
• Game Artist: Xueyang Wang
• Programmer: Yonglin Zhang
• UI/UX Designer: Jun Wang
• Sound Designer: Daniel Cohen
• Scott Stevens
• Ricardo Washington
Special Thanks To:
• Jesse Schell
• Jessica Trybus
• John Balash
• Jessica Hammer
• The warm welcoming Schools of Pennsylvania such as Colonial, Avonworth and Assumption
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Protactor tool update; Game pace fixes; Gem update; Character in the trophy room; Splash screen
Ratings and Reviews
Great free game
It’s free and ads free. With the great amount of levels and contents, my children and I are very satisfied with this game.
Cool game for kids and very educational for younger people. Nice animation style as well.
My kids like it!
They cannot stop playing it and learned so much angle stuff! Very good game!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yonglin Zhang
- 220.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Jibran Khan, Jun Wang, Xueyang Wang, Yonglin Zhang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.