The award-winning Anglers Journal magazine puts the rich fishing life right in your hands. Travel with us from the wilds of Alaska to the flats of the Florida Keys, from the New England surf to a trout stream in the Rockies. Chase marlin, mahi, striped bass, salmon, trout and more.
Anglers Journal is published 4 times a year.
• 1-year subscription - $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.aimmedia.com/terms-of-service/
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• TEXT TO SPEECH: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 125.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AIM Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anglers Journal | One Year Sub $19.99
- Winter 2017 issue $8.99
- Spring 2017 issue $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.