Angling Times is Britain's best-selling weekly fishing magazine.
Every Tuesday, we deliver:
1: The latest fishing news
Our *HUGE* news sections delivers more fishing exclusives than anyone else, guaranteed - with catch pics that you won't see anywhere else
2: The best where-to-fish guides
See how YOU can catch THIS WEEK on the UK's in-form venues
3: Rigs, baits and techniques
Read about the rigs, baits and tactics that are working - thanks to top advice from our expert columnists
4: Latest Tackle News & Reviews
We pride ourselves on our in-depth, independent, exclusive tests - buy the tackle that's worth buying
5: Match fishing tips and results
Find out who's winning the country's biggest matches - and how they're doing it
We also have the best weekly columnists, with regular appearances from the biggest names in the sport, such as Keith Arthur, Des Taylor, Steve Ringer, Dave Harrell, Martin Bowler and more…
PLEASE NOTE: The Angling Times app is optimised for iOS 10, 11, 12 & 13. It's also built for devices that run 64-bit processors, or more. If you're using an iPad 1 or 2, iPad Mini 1 or iPhone 5 (or before) you may struggle to run this app smoothly.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchases.
Please note the following:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our FAQs page within the app, or the App Feedback section within the app.
This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies. While we will endeavour to add any supplements to the digital edition, we cannot guarantee always being able to do so.
In-app competition terms and conditions (if relevant): https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20170529
The new update is now available for download.
This update delivers improved performance on iOS 11, 12 and 13. It provides bug fixes that should reduce the occasional crashes users have reported just after the app is launched. Please note: we have ceased support for iOS 10 and before. If you are using iOS 10 and before, you shouldn't be able to install this update - please let us know if this is not the case.
Feel free to email us to let us know what you think via firstname.lastname@example.org - and thank you for your support!
Note: compatible only with devices running 64-bit or greater processors. Earlier devices such as the iPad 1, 2, iPad Mini 1, iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may struggle to run this app.
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 68.5 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bauer Corporate Services
- In-App Purchases
- Angling Times Subscriptions $6.99
- Angling Times Subscriptions $19.99
- Angling Times Subscriptions $38.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.