Get to the Choppah!
As you hover high above the chaos of war, the once beautiful tropical jungles have become a battlefield. The enemy is pursuing you with every helicopter and B-52 stealth bomber they have in their arsenal. Watch out for heat-seeking missiles coming your way from their military aircraft.
Show off your superior heli pilot skills and dodge enemy artillery as you fire your weapons and destroy their helicopters and stealth bombers.
Here's how the game works:
Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid obstacles:
- Slide your thumb or a finger on your Helicopter at the left of the screen to move forward, back, up and down to avoid oncoming enemy choppers, B-52 stealth bombers, and missiles.
- Tap the right side of your screen to fire your weapons at the enemy aircraft
- Collect the Medals of Valor to unlock more advanced helicopters to fight with
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Angry Battle Choppers, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and grab medals of valor
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
I want my money back, this game should be free, I do not understand how people of ipple not supervise these types of games first before putting them price
Stupid game with stupid helicopter!!!
This game is bad. Its controls are horrible, instead of just making the chopper auto fire you have to hold in the fire button. There is no reason it shouldn't have auto fire there is no friendly fire, luckily there is a bug that can make you chopper auto fire. Moving up and down the whole time just hurts your finger after a while. The score is just stupid it isn't as much a score as it is a timer. Even before you play it starts running, you don't get any more score if you destroy anything. The three enemies are choppers, missiles and F117A. They just race across the screen and you can either avoid them or shoot them down. The detection boxes are so bad for the missiles that if you even close to it it kills you. The graphic are pathetic, the background is a static picture that scrolls past very slowly. There was no effort put into this game, this could have been a fun game if the developer weren't so lazy. Its sad that this is the best they could have come up with.
The developer, Andrius Ramanauskas, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andrius Ramanauskas
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Hotel Romeo Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- remove ads $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.