Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
Minor fixes and improvements. Just cleaning up around the nest.
Ratings and Reviews
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
Good game but.....
Well, I have never written a review on anything before but I have finally felt compelled enough to write this one... I love the game BUT, like many others my game locks up and I lose my spells, the level, the stars, everything! I can't afford to keep gems in order to keep buying spells! Just this evening, I was at the 7th level, had played the last of my spells and was hoping to earn enough stars to move up in the standing and then.....locked up. So of course I had to close the game and I lost everything. So I think I'm going to take a break for awhile and not play anymore. I just don't understand how this can happen so much!
Well, I guess my previous review went unread, because here I am again with the same complaint! I took the time to view the video but this time the screen goes blank and I cannot X out of anything to get back to my game so now I have to refresh my game and we all know what that means, I lose my spells, my gems and have to start the winning streak all over again and of course, will have to spend more money buying more gems......well, not this time! I believe I'm done and will be sharing my views with anyone and everyone who asks. Good job, guys and gals!
Fun exercise; much pay to win, bad taste advertising, also updates take more and more phone memory
Updates take more and more memory - not enough available space on phone ... can’t the tech team optimize the needed memory and reduce the memory requirements on each update? The latest update has me erasing pictures and programs ... and still not enough space.
I have enjoyed angry birds 2... and my six year old daughter enjoys too. Not happy with how slow the levels climb once one gets to a certain point... needing a lot more feathers per level ... and the only way to go faster is to pay real money to buy feathers, or black pearls or other things. Since I am not about to pay ... progress is down to a turtles pace. Furthermore, the commercials are loaded with online casino advertising and bra and panty commercials... not in good taste for anyone religious. I would be willing to pay $3-$5 for a commercial free version... like the old, original, angry birds, but such a version is not available (yet). The commercials also get in the way of play on the go, as certain parts of the game shut down when internet is slow, mostly because the commercials do not stream properly under slow connectivity, and the game makes excuses for keeping you out under such scenarios saying that a certain part is down for maintenance... but as soon as connectivity improves, those areas are suddenly available for play, as commercials stream more freely.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 276.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Precious pouch of gems $4.99
- Blue's Bling! $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.