Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
– New Hat Event! The birds have a New Year’s resolution to get in shape. Collect a new set of Aerobics hats and get them geared up to work out!
– Improved Clan Battle scoring – Now eggs will be allocated based on score, not on position in the leaderboard.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only online game
Despite there being cheaters here and there on this game (and Rovio will deal with them), I feel this will always and only be the online game I will be forever committed to. Changing levels, varieties of attack spells, the clan community, the fine friends I’ve made there; it is everything I wanted in an online gaming experience. As a veteran arcader who grew up on Oregon Trail, Colecovision, MSDOS games like Commander Keen, Scorched Earth and Carmen Sandiego, I am very picky what I consider a truly fine game.
If you share my type of love for gaming, AB2 is a wonderful choice. It is owned by a powerful, well-seeded franchise that is here to stay for a long time; earning one’s trust to stay loyal and grow up in the game itself. AB2 also evolves in options, characters, and prizes; this equates to keeping the experience of the challenge fresh, avoiding stagnant gameplay, constantly keeping the player entertained.
If this doesn’t convince you to join the feathery culture that is Rovio, take time to listen to King Pig squeal as he falls off screen. That right there is satisfaction enough.
IAP-Hungry Solid Sequel
Angry birds 2 has got a fresh polish to be expected from a sequel. It answers the “how can we possibly make a great game better?” question in several ways. The graphics are rich and flow smoothly between all transitions. The levels evolve and progress in difficulty but encourage you to think critically and creatively. Defeating level after level is rewarding and builds you up for the next level. The multiplayer modes involving clans and competitive mode pit you against worthy opponents.
Word of caution however, as there are the downsides. The app has its own pop-up encouraging you to buy into their in-app purchases. At my peak time in playing this game on a daily basis the app will encourage their in-app purchases around once an hour. What’s more is the ever-so-bothersome littering of advertisements of other games. The game even has an auto-jump to the App Store to encourage you to download another game app. While this is expected of less polished games this is rather a surprise of an established brand to have to use such tactics. Lastly, the levels do get repetitive and the “boss” battles lose their luster and become some sort of a sore level after awhile.
Overall, if you don’t mind the ads and are in it to really squash those pigs then this is the right game to play. Swing away at a 3 out of 5 game.
Good game but.....
Well, I have never written a review on anything before but I have finally felt compelled enough to write this one... I love the game BUT, like many others my game locks up and I lose my spells, the level, the stars, everything! I can't afford to keep gems in order to keep buying spells! Just this evening, I was at the 7th level, had played the last of my spells and was hoping to earn enough stars to move up in the standing and then.....locked up. So of course I had to close the game and I lost everything. So I think I'm going to take a break for awhile and not play anymore. I just don't understand how this can happen so much!
Well, I guess my previous review went unread, because here I am again with the same complaint! I took the time to view the video but this time the screen goes blank and I cannot X out of anything to get back to my game so now I have to refresh my game and we all know what that means, I lose my spells, my gems and have to start the winning streak all over again and of course, will have to spend more money buying more gems......well, not this time! I believe I'm done and will be sharing my views with anyone and everyone who asks. Good job, guys and gals!
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 754.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Pouch of gems $2.99
- Sack of gems $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.