See how your Angry Birds skills stack up against your friends and the world in 3 new tournaments every week, or compete with another player one-on-one in the Star Cup! Come out on top to climb the leaderboards and earn awesome rewards.
– A new competitive tournament starting every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday!
– Play 12 NEW levels every week!
– Defeat your opponents and advance to higher leagues.
– See where you place in a leaderboard with all of your friends.
– Special themed tournaments every 2 weeks!
– Earn awesome rewards!
Star Cup features:
– Challenge another Angry Bird Friends player one-on-one.
– Free power up, special slingshot, and level effect on each level.
– Level up your birds! Collect feathers to level up your birds for more scoring power.
– Win streaks! Win more matches in a row to increase your rewards.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is free to play with optional in-app purchases. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Important message for parents:
Angry Birds Friends may contain:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Made some minor improvements. Hey, what are friends for?
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive but lose bird coins and can’t seem to get help with getting them back.
I had results from tournament, and the for my free spin, I had 2 Earthquake, which I received. 2nd one I had 100 free coins, which I didn’t receive. I have had issues with this game before, and only one time did I really get help. I don’t get the Bird Coins I have paid for back. On Facebook, it only shows 3 of my Friends. I play against my Son every week and it doesn’t show him. I also have a number on Facebook beside the app, I think it is 35. I assume that is how many of my friends are playing. When I click on the “ Play Now” it doesn’t take me anywhere. I’m I playing on a Spoofed site? I wish someone would care enough to help me. I’m getting tired of playing a game that isn’t supported by people that don’t care. I have photos to send to back up my claim, but no place here to insert them.
I have reported this on a page that uses Zendesk. Zendesk has never helped me before, I’m hoping this isn’t another Zendesk Page.
Angry bird friends
I have to admit that i still enjoy playing the six levels a week. I made the decision to play without power ups (or whatever the scoring aids are called) so it may limit my scores some. I had some problems a month or so ago with an upgrade ( original ipad ios 5), but other than that issue the game has worked well and provides a few hours of entertainment a week - generally trying to coax an extra point or two out of the game. I am a bit miffed when the latest update did not work under iOS 5. Lost slingshots and other items, so I,lol play it natural or un enhanced, no more purchases. a continuation the star tournament is compelling, i enjoy the four time a day one on one challenge. i don’t i particularly good at the game, i made star level nine once, but generally hover around level one.
How do I revert back to older version?
I made a horrible mistake and loaded the update and now I cannot even open the game! How do I revert back to an older version? It seems every update the game gets quirkier & worse with more crashes, losing items etc. just make it work! And please consider those of us that cannot upgrade our iOS software due to lack of space!! Well, the December update sucked, could no longer load in my iphone, I was told to wait until January update & it still won't load.. Get your act together! This WAS my favorite game! Now i can't even play on my phone anymore! Fix it!!!!!!
Update... after getting a new phone I can play again.. but it's just not as good as it used to be.. now you basically have to use power ups, And I keep losing power ups cuz the system errors out & then poof my power ups are gone & I have to buy then again.. ridiculous! Lots of bugs.. and why did you take away the 500 coins on the wheel? With the outrageous price increase on the power ups we need that chance! Cheap, stingy game...
Update 2018.. no longer offers sales on power ups.. bugs for days cannot get free gifts.. just keeps getting worse.. getting really bored cuz of all the crap
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 249.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle $9.99
- Small Bird Coin Bundle $5.99
- Tiny Bird Coin Bundle $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.