Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, a lone slingshot rises to answer the Viking Pigs’ call for battle in a new advent style episode: Ragnahog!
LATEST EPISODE: Ragnahog
Play a new Viking-themed level from Dec. 1st through the 25th.
– 25 new levels + 2 new Golden Egg Levels!
– Terence’s Nordic cousin Tony visits for the holidays!
– New quests and achievements!
In addition to the Ragnahog chapter, download and enjoy:
- 31 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 925+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
Ratings and Reviews
Buying extra lives is a scam Don’t waste your coins
Cannot tell you how many times I’ve tried to buy extra lives using the coins I’ve earned while playing the Pig Challenge only to not get the lives I tried to buy. Pigs is right! Rovio takes the 90 coins, but won’t give the 3 lives they promised. By my count, they owe me over 360 coins...& that doesn’t count the times when I inadvertently hit buy more lives when they sneak the buy 3 more lives button in while I’m clicking on Watch a video to get 1 free life. I expect this kind of greedy capitalist “buyer beware” BS from Americans, I do not expect it from Finns. Ihmiset ovat parempia kuin Suomessa. Sinun pitäisi hävetä
Lazy greedy bird brains
No updates for seasons December 2016 was the last content update of any level other than the no imagination rehashed daily challenges and they only sometimes work or could be completed as some don't even have the 4 stars available also tournaments ha ha that a good laugh I completed it once have no idea how or where go find it it's nowhere it's time to get on with it ravio 19 million players 8 reviews wow that's impressive don't care about us we'll return the favor like you did for New Years Valentine's Day St. Patrick's day well done at least the cheats like the first 150 that all scored the same in the leaderboard had fun that's always a good indication of how you'll do business so we got something thanks again
New SEASONS Levels, Please!
I think SEASONS is the best of the Angry Birds franchises. It's still old school; the outer space games and Angry Birds 2 offer a different look and approach that don't appeal to me.
I love Angry Birds Seasons, and I hope it's not messed with by the gods at Rovio in a way that I'll hate (such as converting the classic game to the 3-D animation which prevails elsewhere in the franchise games, as they did with Angry Birds 2).
Now that 2017 is over without any new “seasons” appearing during the regular expected holiday season, all that’s left for me is to improve my standing with what’s there. Not enough to keep me addicted. I may have to start reading books again.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 706.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Rovio
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited use of the Mighty Eagle $1.99
- Tiny pack of coins $1.99
- Small pack of coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.