"Time to put metal to the pedal and use those shooting skills to do some wrecking! Autobirds and Deceptihogs ROLL OUT! Angry Birds and Transformers collide in this action-packed, 3D shoot ‘em up adventure! The EggSpark has transformed the eggs into crazed robots who are destroying Piggy Island, but who can stop them?! Autobirds, ROLL OUT!
The Autobirds have some tough bots on their team – Red as Optimus Prime, Chuck as Bumblebee, and the rest of the transformerized flock! But the courageous Autobirds can’t save Piggy Island on their own – to stop the EggBots they’ll need to join forces with their arch rivals the DECEPTIHOGS (like Decepticons only smellier). Can these bitter enemies team up and put aside their differences? Yeah right…
- COLLECT! Unlock a roster of heroes (and villains) with unique attacks and abilities!
- DESTROY! No need for slingshots when you have LASERS!
- VEHICLES! Oh, yes! Cars, trucks, tank or planes – transform to dodge falling hazards!
- UPGRADES! Get stronger weapons and new abilities for every Transformer!
- TAG TEAM! Borrow a friend’s character to unleash a devastating two-bot assault!
- ENERGONICONS! Take smaller robots to support you smashing blocks!
- EVENTS! Weekly events allow you to compete to win prizes!
- ACCESSORIES! Customise and enhance your Transformers with iconic items!
- CRATES! Earn prizes by opening crates full of resources, accessories and even characters!
- SPARK RUN! Test your metal on 160 levels of increasing difficulty!
- QUESTS! Complete daily challenges for rewards!
“Oh so fun...I was hooked on the new shoot-'em-up gameplay.” – Jason Cipriani, CNET
“Angry Birds Transformers captures the thrills robots in disguise held for the young me, while also introducing a bold new gameplay mechanic to Angry Birds.” – Stuart Dredge, The Guardian
“Enjoyable to play and its sense of humor is in exactly the right place.” – Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
“This is one game in the Angry Birds stable that you're not going to want to miss.” – Brittany Vincent, Modojo
- Angry Birds Transformers is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
- A network connection is required for some game features.
- When you play for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content in the background.
Visit Angry Birds Transformers Headquarters:
Follow the flock:
Discover the rest of the Angry Birds universe:
Important message for parents:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
/NEW CHARACTER! " They don't call me _______ 'cause I'm gentle. "
/NEW ACCESSORIES! Chinese New Year accessories available for all characters!
/OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance complete.
/SEASONAL! It's the year of the rat!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An endearing mix of two timeless franchises, this Angry Birds game cleverly melds the series’ physics-based puzzling with the retro flair of ’80s-era Transformers. Rovio fans will feel a new kind of euphoria as they charge through side-scrolling levels, blasting foes and toppling towers with strategically placed shots. Gamers smitten with Hasbro’s shape-shifting robots will be just as pleased, thanks to a gleefully synth-heavy soundtrack and huge roster of playable Autobirds and Deceptihogs.
Yo I’ve been playing this game since it came out I remember sitting in my room playing seasons on my moms iPad and getting an add for this game(it was one of the first ones because I had been checking the AppStore for a year once everyday until it came out)and I just realized that it has nothing to do with combiners it’s just an idea maybe a new mode which is only unlock able by collecting all the characters to the combiner it would be really cool and the nova star event that’s goin on it just feels a little to easy and I’m only about to get thundercracker(maybe because I had been in my tablet before and resaently went to my iPhone) I got 1 place 4 times in a row
Also when trypticon was added I was kinda annoyed because of his size but I understand it’s because he is a playable character (possibly size him up and put in that mode I was talkin about earlier like a boss or something) anyways thanks robin for providing great games and all I’ve been playing since the original game and you guys have improved a lot on them
Especially goin back and revisiting old games like the original and seasons(my other 2 favorites) thx for readin if u get to it
Make it better, and then I could feel young again!
Angry Birds was my childhood. I recently started getting into Transformers. I then decided, why not try this game out? I’ve been playing for like a month and so far I’m pretty satisfied. It’s awesome watching the pig just fly around and have their bases collapse. So overall, it’s a good game, but I do have my fair share of complaints.
First of all, lower the ads. And ad about a dude trying to go to the bathroom and failing is fine every once in a while, but the adds that randomly pop up at the start of a game are starting to get on my nerves.
Second, make upgrading less annoying. It’s making me kinda grumpy that I have to wait for a single character to get upgraded before upgrading another . The only other option you have is to spend gems, and Shockwave’s Spire started making me go broke.
Speaking of Shockwave’s Spire, I am confused on how the pig card works. During the first couple of card flipping a pig will be under a card. 90% of the time when I click the card the pig used to be under, a pig isn’t there, but then later on pigs appear there. There was even a point where a pig constantly appeared on the far right. Are the pigs random?
That’s all I have the say. If you’re reading this and you’re not a developer, I hope you enjoy the game.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 394.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $4.99
- Stack of Gems $9.99
- Box of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.