Angry Dog Alarm uses positive and negative reinforcement to get you out of bed in the morning. Your pet dog is cute and pleasant most of the time, but becomes easily angered when you do not get up on time in the morning: He wants to be fed and taken on his morning walk, and does not like to be kept waiting. If you keep him waiting by sleeping in, your dog will take out his wrath on your innocent teddy bear.
Wake up promptly after your first alarm goes off in order to rescue the teddy bear from your angry pet dog and earn extra coins and experience points...but snooze, and your angry pet dog will rip your cute teddy bear apart limb by limb progressively after each of your snooze alarms goes off - like hang-man games, except your teddy bear is losing limbs when you snooze instead of gaining them.
In order to rescue a teddy bear and turn off your alarm, you will first need to wrestle the teddy bear from the clutches of your angry pet dog in a short game of tug-of-war. This is the app's way of making sure you are awake before you turn off your alarm.
Each time you wake up to your alarm, you will gain a unique teddy bear to add to your bear collection inventory. Collect all sixteen teddy bears in order to become a master bear collector or sell your collected bears for extra coins.
Coins, gained each time you wake up to your alarm, can be used to make limited purchases of cool features, which include:
- Large clock display
- Vibrate alarm setting
- iTunes media selection
- Hawaiian background theme
NOTE: Angry Dog Alarm is free to download and use, but the pro-version upgrade of Angry Dog Alarm can be purchased for real money from within the app. If you would like avoid making this in-app purchase, disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
Versions 2.7.1 & 2.7.4:
- More graphics image quality improvements
- Fixed bug where market items are not removed from the list when purchased
- Minor bug fixes and improvements, including fixing more positioning errors that still occur on some devices
Angry Dog Alarm is now compatible for iPhone X and iPad devices. In addition, this update includes minor improvements/changes to concept artwork and graphics quality of images, as well as bug fixes and stability improvements that resolve the issues listed below:
- Display objects and user interface elements appear out of position on some devices
- App crashes when selecting bear in inventory/collection interface
- Vibrate on/off switch does not appear in settings screen
- App crashes when scrolling through purchasable items in market screen of app
- Alarm does not reset after rescuing teddy bear
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gets me on time
This app has finally got me to wake up on time everytime. It's both a game as well as an app. I just like the innovation of this app. Bloody well done devs.
Really fun and interesting idea to help me get out of bed in the morning!
Awesome developer. Love this app. Can’t wait to see more that’s developed!!
- David Crawford
- 30.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 David Crawford
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Angry Dog Alarm Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.