Take to the streets with ANGRY GRAN RUN!
Our Angry Gran has been locked away in the Angry Asylum, she's plotting her escape, and she needs YOU to guide her through the streets once she's busted out!
Run, jump and slide over and around tons of different and WACKY obstacles in this crazy new running game!
THE PUNKS ARE BACK! Bash them out the way and grab their coins to clear up the streets once and for all!
Change your look by buying new costumes including 70's hippy gran, wonder gran and even a PENGUIN COSTUME!
Forget temples, jungles and subway stations - the cities of New York and Rome await you!
Buy and upgrade loads of different power-ups like BULLET-TIME and INVINCIBLE SHIELDS.
Watch out for ALIENS, DINOSAURS and other INSANE stuff!
* Beautiful and updated new graphics for August!
* NEW environment set in AUSTRALIA!
* Run through the City and the Outback!
* Avoid the Surf Boards, Barbecues & More!
* Meet our BRAND NEW character, ROO! - Exclusive to AUSTRALIA!
* Mystery Machine with lots of prizes!
* New themes and characters every month!
* Optimisation for a smoother run!
Can't get enough of Angry Gran? Bugs causing problems? Ideas for future updates? Then we want to hear from you! Click the feedback button in the options menu and drop the Angry Gran Run Team a message.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this game! Can you maybe make a Granny run 2 or even 3? Best game ever! It is super fun. One thing you could do to make it even better: you know how the player has turn the sharp edges when there is sharp edges? Well every time I try to turn the sharp edges I have to start all over again, so I was wondering if you could turn the sharp edges for the player. It would be much easier. And I would be the best at the game!
- Anya Correia
Things I like about the new update:
- New icons, mostly.
- Earthquake effect as Rexy approaches.
- Prominently displayed score multiplier up top.
- Boosts show how many you have available when starting a run.
- Home screen is better organized.
- New bear costume.
Things I don’t like so much:
- Speed seems to ramp up *really* quickly now.
- Lose the static-y noise Rexy makes.
- Light streaks when you bash bots is overdone and distracting.
- After completing a run, having to ‘next’ over to costumes to find the play again button doesn’t make sense.
- Almost couldn’t find the trophies button, and again, its new location doesn’t make a lot of sense.
- Please shorten delay before one can click to continue when displaying gacha prizes. Ten at a time take a while to go through.
- I miss being able to adjust the music/effects volume rather than just on/off.
- Often get a tire graphic when winning 1,000 coins from the gacha machine.
- High score bar at the top retains the last run’s multiplier number between runs rather than one’s starting multiplier.
- A couple of early achievements were reset.
Latest update messed up the game
After update, we are suppose to collect heart icon in game to get Cupid to run with in game.
I just ran 10 times in a row. The first 5 times I had to keep collecting a daily word - something you are only suppose to have to do once a day but I had to keep doing a new daily word 5 times in a row. While collecting letters for daily word, no hearts or bonuses appear. Finally on the last 2 times a heart finally appeared after running awhile after collecting word.
I have played 10 more times and have run over 5,000 km and not one heart appeared...yes, I made sure not to collect any bonuses while running because, I have found collecting them resets the point that the hearts appear.
How are we suppose to collect the hearts if the don’t appear in run to collect?
The times I play this game is for these mini rewards of characters...if this continues I will be deleting it and just stick with Temple Run 2... you get your rewards, bonuses, and mini games.
Update: played today and got the collect daily word. Went away and came back, opened the game and... yes you guessed it, I am required to collect a new daily word.
No response from developers so I guess game issues don’t matter to them. Bye to the game.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We are sorry you are having issues with the latest release. If you contact email@example.com we should be able to assist you to ensure your game continues as it should. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- AceViral.com LTD
- 190.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © AceViral.com LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 4,999 Coins $0.99
- 50,000 Coins $4.99
- 30 In-Game Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.