ANILOG is bursting onto the scene with a totally new approach to making synthesized instruments---this isn't your typical analog synth. Designed by musicians and battle-tested in live performance, ANILOG is a mobile powerhouse!
Load ANILOG in your favorite DAW as a Audio Unit plugin! (ANILOG supports most AUv3 hosts.) For each instance of ANILOG you can choose single instruments in Instrument Mode, or set to Sequencer Mode to play more complex backing tracks. ANILOG is also fully Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible.
Combine 3 oscillators and a noise envelope to produce bright 80s-style synths, rich deep bass, punchy kicks and snares, a variety of screaming leads, and even breathy woodwinds! It's loaded with 168 hand-crafted presets that respond to touch velocity on the on-screen keyboard or an attached MIDI keyboard.
The built-in multi-track sequencer lets you play up to 16 voices simultaneously with per-track reverb and volume send levels. Each song contains its own instrument patch library so you can create the perfect sound. Compose and share songs wherever you are. Speed up your editing by attaching a hardware keyboard.
This is the ultimate analog workstation that fits in your pocket or on the stage.
* Audio Units version 3 (AUv3) compatible
* 168 factory preset programs, 168 extra user program storage
* 3 oscillators, 1 noise generator
* Velocity-sensitive envelopes and properties
* 16-track sequencer with import and export
* Export/import instrument settings to JSON to share with your friends
* Designed for the iPhone, and scales up to an iPad
* On-screen note keyboard that can be hidden
* Plug in MIDI keyboard
* Radical "dark" look that makes it easy to see on stage
* Attach a hardware keyboard for enhanced editing shortcuts
* Audiobus compatible, IAA compatible
We did a sad. App might not load up right the first time.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun 80s Synth in your pocket!
I’ve followed this synth through its development and am impressed with how it’s turned out! There are a bunch of demo songs mimicking classic 80s songs that show off what you can do with the preset patches. Beyond that it’s up to how many 80s synth tracks you want to make!
Good music app but the manual needs more work
I like your music app. Can you create an instructional video on how to create a song using your app? Drums/bass line/chords/melody. Thanks.
West Coast Synth
It is cool to have a synthesizer built with a unique engine, mainly additive. I guess this is the West Coast influence. Lot of exploration to make, a cool app with a disco look.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sequence Mediaworks LLC
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2022 Sequence Mediaworks LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.