ANILOG is bursting onto the scene with a totally new approach to making synthesized instruments. Designed by musicians and battle-tested in live performance, ANILOG is a mobile powerhouse!
Combine 3 oscillators and a noise envelope to produce bright 80s-style synths, deep rich bass, punchy kicks and snares, a variety of screaming leads, and even breathy percussion. It's loaded with 128 hand-crafted presets and 10 demo songs that reveal the depth and variety of sounds you can make. This is the ultimate analog workstation that fits in your pocket and pairs with your MIDI hardware.
Fully Audiobus-compatible, ANILOG is ready to plug into your recording and effects workflow. Connect a MIDI keyboard to impart expressive velocity.
* 3 oscillators, 1 noise generator
* 128 factory preset programs, 128 extra user program storage
* 10 demo songs, 3 beat patterns
* velocity-sensitive envelopes and properties
* designed for the iPhone, and scales up to an iPad
* radical "dark" look that makes it easy to see on stage
* on-screen keyboard that can be hidden
* Audiobus compatible, IAA compatible
* export/import instrument settings to JSON to share with your friends
(AUv3 support currently not available.)
Things keep getting better!
- improvement: big performance gains due to audio rendering optimization
- improvement: added a Troubleshooting section to the help documentation
- maintenance: upgrading Audiobus libraries
- bugfix: holding down a key with a mono program, then pressing other keys now returns to original held note
Ratings and Reviews
Fun 80s Synth in your pocket!
I’ve followed this synth through its development and am impressed with how it’s turned out! There are a bunch of demo songs mimicking classic 80s songs that show off what you can do with the preset patches. Beyond that it’s up to how many 80s synth tracks you want to make!
It’s every 80s synth sound in my hands!
Every sound inspired from Van Halen to Erasure, this app has it all. You can customize and tweak this synth to your heart’s content! I love it! It’s also very colorful and easy to play!
West Coast Synth
It is cool to have a synthesizer built with a unique engine, mainly additive. I guess this is the West Coast influence. Lot of exploration to make, a cool app with a disco look.
- Sequence Mediaworks LLC
- 15.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 Sequence Mediaworks LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.