Raise your very own animal student into a handsome human being!
Choose a species and get learning, working and spending time together to help him become a real man!
With a huge variety of clothes and accessories, you can also dress him how you like!
Change his hair, his eyes and even his very personality! Do you like the smoldering, silent type? Or perhaps the energetic, loving type? All these and more, with an ever increasing array!
With this many customizable options, you'll never get bored of your Animal Boyfriend.
- 2 new personalities added, Intelligent and Flirt!
- Huge Assort Shop redesign, now featuring all-new outfits every week!
- Hair Salon added, allowing you to pick from a range of hairstyles to suit your man!
- And more!
- 5 Normal and 2 Secret Species to choose from!
- 17 different personality types, including Mischievous, Hot Blooded, Tsundere and more added regularly!
- Change his face and hairstyle at the Salon, and of course his clothes at the Shops!
- Thousands of clothes and accessories available, with more added weekly!
- Talk with him, go on dates and get close to one another with seasonal Events and Scenarios!
- Make friends with other players and enjoy in-game bonuses from Socializing and Recommending!
Download now and create your own Animal Boyfriend!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Minor feature adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
I think the game is well made. The artwork is good and I think it is worth giving a try if you like anime guys. I do think this game could do some other things to make it better... I really think they should allow us to add friends because that would make it more easier to find the people we met one the game. I also think we should be able to write personal comments to one another like the other games. The game is good for pass time, but it definitely could be better.
I play other games Ambition Inc. made and I think this game is decent, but it isn't as nice as some of others. For example, Dream Girlfriend has voice actors and they have a friend list. Moe Can Change and Dream Boyfriend: Astral Days even have a friend list. I still love the game because of my "students."
Hopefully they improve the game.
It's getting better
I know you have other running apps and probably some in the making as well, so I know the last thing you probably want to hear, is some person gripe and complain to you but come on!
I'll start my review by saying that I absolutely adore this game! The art style is phenomenal, the idea is great but there are some things that need improvement. As someone mentioned in a review, I kinda just feel like I'm just watching my student.
1. some change to the dialogue would be nice. It gets a bit boring having the same conversations every time I talk to my student. Why not add more to it, like MCC?
2. Gaining a new trait and gaining new levels takes a very long time which makes it kind of hard to stay motivated to do some.
3. The Exchange Gacha never changes!
4. Please organize your hairs. Like MCC, it'd be nice if you could put the hair styles in order of the required levels.
5. An interesting storyline would be awesome! Again, I know this is a lot but story is something that's important to me. It helps get me engaged and makes me feel like I have something to work towards. DB did an excellent job of this. I know there's a story already but it's a bit brief. If you could show a short visual of us picking out a rabbit, dog, etc.
Again, I love the game but it needs a bit more added to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a fan of dress up games or anime!
Since the beginning..
Ive been on AB since it came out in English and I have to say it's definitely my favorite out of all the Ambition games.
Even if it's art style looks outdated compared to Dream Boyfriend. There's something so much more attractive about this one than DB.
Saying that—I •really• wish the company would put some effort into this game like they do the others. The last time y'all updated this game was literally a year ago and have been radio silent on improving the game since then.
Can we have game notifications to let us know our boys are done working? That they've been given advice? That their stamina is full? That they've been recommended something?
This game has been alive for 6+(?) years and I've never once gotten a notification from it— but DG and DB have had it since launch.
And That's honestly my only complaint.
It's not as if you guys don't give us new hairstyles or outfits (although re-hauls of year one content is becoming eerily common) and there's a new Event consistently being added to the game every month. You guys are doing excellent—but please just give us an actual update.
Please—PLEASE update this game.
The developer, Ambition, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ambition co.,ltd.
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Ambition
- In-App Purchases
- 100G $0.99
- 400G $3.99
- 600G $5.99
- 1200G $11.99
- 2300G $22.99
- 6000G $59.99
- 3500G $34.99
- 4700G $46.99