Educating over 15 million kids in classrooms across the world, the award winning Eggroll Games team presents an all new number learning adventure for toddlers!
Follow Sully Shark, Ralphie Cat, and Chill E. Penguin out of the aquarium, across the backyard, and all the way to Antarctica as you complete counting, sequence, and number challenges to unlock over 30 interactive prizes!
With 27 difficulty levels to master across 9 unique mini-apps, there's lots to do and lots to learn!
• Choose the correct number from a group
• Tap the peeking number in peek-a-boo
• Drag the number to the correct slot
• Touch items to count them
• Put the correct number of items in the basket
• Pop the bubble with the correct number of items
• Pick the number that corresponds with the number of items
• Find the number missing from the sequence
• Put the numbers in order
• Connect the dots
• Learners earn prizes as they play
• Turn off mini-apps to customize your lesson
• Play with collected prizes in the toy box
• Mini-app icon meters show progress
• A friction-free, safe space for learning
“As parents and teachers, we believe in friction-free learning for kids of all ages. We strive to build fun experiences with eye-popping visuals, professional narration, catchy music, and lots of positive encouragement.
Thank you for supporting us and making our vision come to life.
- Blake, Amanda, Mike & Urszula, Eggroll Games
• You can now play with toys when you earn them
• We've varied the order of games to keep things fun
• This update improves performance and load times
If you love the app, leave us a rating! Have fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The well designed app for kids and it does pack alot of fun for toddler. loaded with tons of game inside and no annoying ads which sometime make the kid accidentally clicked , awesome way to let the kids learn with game
CUTE BUT USELESS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
While the graphics and sound effects are ideal for young kids who are starting to learn about numbers...the Developers' desire for political correctness or pop psychology has compelled them to NEVER INDICATE A WRONG ANSWER. Wow. So you don't end up "damaging a child's sense of self esteem" yet you provide absolutely no clear distinction between correct and incorrect answers. "Let's give EVERYONE a star. Even if their answer is wrong". That...is beyond stupid. In fact, it is highly detrimental to the education and mental development of the very kids this app is aimed at.
I like how every section has new character/animal. Graphics are, as usual, high quality. Must have game for all parents and their kids.
- Eggroll Games LLC
- 52.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Eggroll Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all games, levels and learning challenges $2.99
- Peek-A-Boo: Find the numbers hiding inside the aquarium and poke them $1.99
- Puzzle Fun: Return the numbers that were bubble blasted out of place $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.